Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Emmalina S

Nice but smelly

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Mar 2020
We had a really nice stay here. Obviously, you get what you pay for so facilities are basic. There were no frills but the hotel was clean and the staff were very sweet.

Food in the restaurant is quite good although more expensive than I would have expected. The restaurant at the back of the hotel faces a night food market so it's easy and safe to experience local food.

The highlight of my stay was having a masseuse come to my bedroom at 10pm for a pre-sleep massage after a day of tourism. I highly recommend Cinta.

The only down side to the hotel was their battle with unpleasant smells coming from the sewage system. I found that most buildings in Medan had the same issue. Whatever it is they use, it smells like a floral aerosol spray - full of chemicals - and I felt it was being pumped through the aircon system. As a result, I developed a horrific headache after my first night, most likely due to the chemicals I was inhaling. I recommend the hotel finds a safe way to burn incense sticks and use diffusers instead to mask the sewage smell. I don't think I would return because of my sensitivities to this.
Date of stay: March 2020
Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room before you check in. Some rooms face the lift which will inevitably be noisy.
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
3.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
GM S, General Manager at Swiss-Belinn Medan, responded to this review
Responded 19 Mar 2020
Dear Ms. 852emyy,

Greetings from Swiss Belinn Medan!

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay with us at Swiss Belinn Medan !.
We would like to thank for your feedback and describe your experience during your stay with us.
We are looking forward the opportunity of welcoming you back with our better improvement.
RM 271
Pool
RM 154
RM 108
Fully refundable
No fees just great deals
    RM 112
    RM 274
2.0 km from Swiss-Belinn Medan
Pool
View more hotels in Medan
All reviews food stalls budget hotel nice hotel hot shower standard room train station
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2020 via mobile

Like a lot,starting from the room interior design (i got a big pillar inside the room,not sure if its by design,a design failure or an extra furniture),the bathroom (its so tiny),the menu (like, please?)

During my stay the hotel got some reconstruction going on,a redesign they said,well i hope that would worked well,because i actually enjoyed my stay,the bed is comfortable enough,it has enough option of tv channel,i like the fact that it has minimart attached to the hotel,but overall,need improvement.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
GM S, General Manager at Swiss-Belinn Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2020

Dear Mr. Manojahja,

Reviewed 11 March 2020

The hotel is nice, clean and the room is spacious. The staffs are so friendly and helpful. I booked 2 rooms & the staff helped me to get the connecting room. We were so happy with the connecting room provided.
Overall, I'd like to recommend this hotel. The location is strategic, it's easy to find foods around.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank JuliantoT9

Dear Mr. JuliantoT9,

Greetings from Swiss Belinn Medan!

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay with us at Swiss Belinn Medan.

Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

A very nice hotel. Good food, good room, good environment, got coffee shop. Got mini market just beside the hotel. The location is strategic since its in the central of medan, so its easy to go anywhere. Complete. Keep the good work swiss.

Trip type: Travelled solo
GM S, General Manager at Swiss-Belinn Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear Mr. Calvin T,

Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

Aesthetic and good ambiance in the middle of the city. Friendly staffs. First time in medan and meet my expectation as a good hotel for accomodation and leisure. Cheap massage and spa service with promotion compare to other packages.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr/s Homydee,

Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

Nice room, good breakfast, friendly staff. It's beyond my expectation because I didn't put my hopes high, but I'm glad with all the service.
If you like it, you can search your breakfast near the hotel.
Oh, they have convenience store in it.

Trip type: Travelled solo
GM S, General Manager at Swiss-Belinn Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Dear Mr. Noasalf,