Lowest prices for your stay
RM 108
Get rewarded with One Key
Fel.fel

Cheating the AC - can't sleep well

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Jun 2022
Room 278-couple! We booked for 3 nights and tonight is out first night in this hotel. I press 15C for many times but later on it shown 25C, AND OF COURSE I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!🥲 The AC is leaking too as you can see below the blind. I was calling for operator but it kept written hangin-up hahahaha. Poor service. I'll try to ask the reception tomorrow morning and see what will they do for us (I may change my review after seeing their action). Hopefully they will do something, maybe fix our AC or arrange a new room for us.
Date of stay: June 2022
    RM 84
  • StayForLong
1.0 km from Swiss-Belinn Medan
View more hotels in Medan
All reviews food stalls budget hotel nice hotel hot shower standard room train station
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

I know that this is not a 5 star hotel, and the rate is very cheap
But it doesnt mean that the service should be this poor. I can say the service is really bad omg
1 thing that im so mad about is I requested for bowl and cuttleries, and WE HAVE TO GET THEM BY OURSELF FROM RESTAURANT HAHA
Not to mention the others. I’ll just let u guys know the worst one

I ever stayed in 1 to 5 stars hotel, they would deliver what we request to our room
Conclusion is they dont have hospitality on them

The location is ok for me, there are so many food stalls around at night. There is also mini mart near the hotel

I chose this hotel cuz i saw in maps its near to many restaurants, the room looked nice in photo, the rate is cheap, and its SWISSBELL 🥲

Room tip: If u wish to try culinary in Medan, here’s the place But just dont wish for a good service here
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2021 via mobile

The room is clean and comfy. The hotel isn't so big but it smells nice and tidy. Got discount coupon too when I checked in
The food is surprisingly cheap. Must try the ricebowl which comes with free drink and pudding. The breakfast has so many choices.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 21 August 2020 via mobile

Don't really find anything to complain about. Comfy room, good room services, affordable prices, a mini market just right beside the hotel. Just have a little problem with the narrow basement. Really recommended.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM SIMD, General Manager at Swiss-Belinn Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2020

Dear Mr/s. Cherry,

Greetings from Swiss Belinn Medan!

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay with us at Swiss Belinn Medan.
We would like to thank for your feedback and describe your experience during your stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 March 2020

We had a really nice stay here. Obviously, you get what you pay for so facilities are basic. There were no frills but the hotel was clean and the staff were very sweet.

Food in the restaurant is quite good although more expensive than I would have expected. The restaurant at the back of the hotel faces a night food market so it's easy and safe to experience local food.

The highlight of my stay was having a masseuse come to my bedroom at 10pm for a pre-sleep massage after a day of tourism. I highly recommend Cinta.

The only down side to the hotel was their battle with unpleasant smells coming from the sewage system. I found that most buildings in Medan had the same issue. Whatever it is they use, it smells like a floral aerosol spray - full of chemicals - and I felt it was being pumped through the aircon system. As a result, I developed a horrific headache after my first night, most likely due to the chemicals I was inhaling. I recommend the hotel finds a safe way to burn incense sticks and use diffusers instead to mask the sewage smell. I don't think I would return because of my sensitivities to this.

Room tip: Ask for a quiet room before you check in. Some rooms face the lift which will inevitably be noisy.
Date of stay: March 2020
GM S, General Manager at Swiss-Belinn Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2020

Dear Ms. 852emyy,

Greetings from Swiss Belinn Medan!

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay with us at Swiss Belinn Medan !.
We are looking forward the opportunity of welcoming you back with our better improvement.

Reviewed 12 March 2020 via mobile

Like a lot,starting from the room interior design (i got a big pillar inside the room,not sure if its by design,a design failure or an extra furniture),the bathroom (its so tiny),the menu (like, please?)

During my stay the hotel got some reconstruction going on,a redesign they said,well i hope that would worked well,because i actually enjoyed my stay,the bed is comfortable enough,it has enough option of tv channel,i like the fact that it has minimart attached to the hotel,but overall,need improvement.

Date of stay: March 2020