Lowest prices for your stay
FourPoints.com
AlfinFirdaus
Jakarta, Indonesia

Blackout 5 times

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Jun 2023via mobile
The blackout happened 5 times, 7th - 8th June 23 between 0030- 0500. I stay for 2 night from 7-9 June 2023

I thought the management were prepared for it? It was ruined my sleep time either.

All devices could be damagedno

I hope could sleep well (one more night pro ess)

Date of stay: June 2023
    RM 84
  • StayForLong
3.2 km from Four Points by Sheraton Medan
View more hotels in Medan
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2023 via mobile

Attention, when there was an event or wedding, the traffic will be so bad in front of the hotel. They have to train their security guards better to avoid traffic congestion in front of the hotel.
The restaurant was so small, so will be very crowded in the morning when many hotel guests came down to have bfast.

Room tip: Come down early for breakfast.
Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON MEDAN, Owner at Four Points by Sheraton Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2023

Dear Mr. Fritsc71,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience stay at Four Points by Sheraton Medan.
We do apology for the inconvenience that happened during your stay with us. We have been highlight and communicate this issues to hotel team and management for the better improvement at the future.
We ensure and committed to excellence as the priority for our guest.
We look forward to have the opportunity to welcoming you back on your next trip to Medan for another memorable stay with us.

Sincerely yours,
The Management
Four Points by Sheraton Medan

Reviewed 21 July 2022 via mobile

Check in and check out very slow only one staff at the counter why just open one counter even though very crowded. The room enough big but very dirty many dust. The plus point only location is good near mall and restaurant so u can go there to shopping or eat.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
fredy lim, Revenue Management at Four Points by Sheraton Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2022

Dear Leonsrao

We would like to apologize for your negative experience at our hotel. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right.

While our team typically does a great job, it seems like we dropped the ball on this. There's a reason why feedback like this is so important, so we can improve the experience for our guests

We wish to welcome you back, so that we can make it up to you on next visit

Warm Regards,
Management

Reviewed 1 March 2022

Started during the check in, I arrived at 4pm and the receptionist told us that there's a room on the 3rd floor however it's overlooking a roof of a building hence we can give you a room on the 6th floor but it will be ready in 10 minutes. When we went to the room, it was overlooking a roof of a building. I called afterwards and asked about the procedure of testing positive for COVID-19 as I was walking under the rain and did not feel well afterwards. FOM spoke to me over the phone and was polite enough to give the information I needed however when I went down to buy some things, he was waiting to talk to me (Honestly I felt chased) He gave me some information about the PCR test and advised me where to buy honey and lemon, when I asked that IRD may have them, He said and I quote “I do not think they have honey but you can buy it from the store opposite to us and we can help you with an umbrella) when I went to the room, I called IDR and they happily sent me the lemon and HONEY. I also mentioned to the FOM that I just got married yesterday but no gesture has been extended not even the word of congratulations. I ordered water at night but have been informed that I am only allowed 2 bottles per day and any extra bottle is 20K IDR. Woke up next day and when I allowed the daylight in, I found out how dirty the room is. BLOOD STAINS ON THE BED SHEETS. I do not believe it. Called and requested for a late check out however they gave me till 3 pm for Half day charge. I have never been thanked for being an elite guest nor extended a comp. Late check out unless I begged them for it. The internet keeps lagging and slow. I genuinely do not understand why isn’t there any show of empathy or did I receive such treatment because I booked using my points? I was wishing that someone will ask me upon check out about my stay or whether I enjoyed it or not but it did not happen. I said "I would like to check out" The answer was "OK" and to mentioned, again, I haven't been thanked for being an elite guest.

Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank Mahmoud A
fredy lim, Revenue Management at Four Points by Sheraton Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2022

Dear Mr. Mahmoud A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback about your recent stay. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you for the unpleasant experience. Please be assured that your valuable points have been shared and measures taken to ensure that this situation does not reoccur in the future. We have brought this matter to the department concerned and been discussed about your experience.
Rest assure we believed that it would not be happened again in the future upon you stay in our hotel.

Reviewed 14 June 2021

• At check-in, although I booked a King bed, I was told (multiple times!) it is not available and I would be assigned a double bed. I refused vehemently as I booked and paid for a specific bed type.
o The reception then (magically) ‘found’ me a room with King-sized bed, which later I found out to be a room facing a wall and a roof, with very minimal natural light
o I asked for another room and then again was told nothing was available. And if I want a room with a view, the price would be different.
o Not until I became visibly angry that they assigned me another room, which apparently WAS AVAILABLE!
• There was a leak near the storage area in front of the bathroom, very hazardous!
• On 2nd day at 10.50am, prior to my leaving for a meeting, I requested my room to be serviced. At 11.33am someone from the hotel re-confirmed it. At 2.30pm when I returned the room was not serviced at all.
• Internet was not working on my last night, and I could not connect using a Macbook and 2 Android phones. The IT guy didn’t even have the decency to show up, but had me me a receptionist who knew nothing about wifi network. Finally, it proven that something was wrong with the router since the night before, thus the internet was dead for the entire floor.
• When I asked to speak to the GM, she blatantly refused. The receptionist said the GM had gone home and claimed she was not feeling well! What a convenient excuse to escape an issue!!
• Needless to say, I would NEVER stay at this property again

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Djunadi S
fredy lim, Revenue Management at Four Points by Sheraton Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2021

Hi Mr. Satrio

We wish to welcome you back, so that we can make it up to you on next visit

Warm Regards,
Management

Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

the hotel is good, the room atmosphere is comfortable, the staff is friendly and the food is delicious and I had a chance to chat with the chef manyo. I really recommend it for those traveling to Medan👌👌👌👌👌

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple