“I love this place!”
Review of Surfers Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lombok
Surfers Inn
Ranked #387 of 566 Lombok B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I have stayed here 3 times now and I don't want to stay anywhere else Surfer's Inn is perfect! Beautiful garden and pool, perfect location opposite the beach & close to all the bars and restaurants. The beds are very comfy & rooms are cool enough even with fan. 5 stars!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately got royally ripped off by this place. After a pleasant trip in Lombok, I felt I could trust the locals. So after renting motorbike from hotel, didn't take any photos of he bike before renting. After returning it after 2 days, the chap called 'ronnie' got very aggressive and blamed me for some scratches, yelling I had to pay 0.5million. My fault for trusting him. So I had to pay. Put a bad taste to the end of my otherwise fantastic holiday, and reaffirmed that you can't trust anyone in indo. The hotel tap stopped working, broken air on, ants in bed, toilet flusher fell off, mould in bathroom. Pool was nice. Needs a good spring clean. Avoid.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ollyporter
Reviewed 23 August 2017

The 'New Surfers Inn Hotel' in Kuta Lombok is by far the worse hotel we ever had on our backpack trip. It looks like the complete accommodation haven't any maintenance over the last 10 years at all. It isn't clean and a lot of things are broken. They don't clean rooms aswel, service they never heard about it (only 100 times a day the question for Motorbike rent, later more about this) and breakfast is very bad.

The hotel management is absolutely mafia, scammers, criminals, thieves. Most of the staff to. We saw how they ripped customers when they rent a motorbike and bring it back with some fake damage. Hotelmanagement and staff (mafia) are really Intimidated.

I believe 15 years ago this was a nice place to stay near the beach. But there went something completely wrong, at everything.

Room Tip: Don't go to this hotel!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Martijn S
Reviewed 28 February 2017

We were wondering around Kuta looking for a place to stay for 1 months. All the place that we found didn't have that kind of "good vibes" but then we entered in surfer's inn.. at the reception there were a lady, really really nice and always smiling! We were surprised about the place: a big swimming pool and a lot of typical indonesian stuff & trees around us and all local people! the lady showed us the room: A huge room with airco, fridge and a small patio, a nice bathroom and shower! She made for us a really really good price with also a delicious breakfast included! The place is located in front of Kuta beach, but it's really really calm and safe. If I have to say something wrong it's just for the cleaning, but it's a problem in all the places where we went not only about the surfer's inn! If we're going to come back in Lombok I definitively want to come back there! Thanks to all the staff!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Room was clean with a comfortable bed. All the rooms come with attached bathroom and we took a room with an air conditioner. We surveyed most of the hostels & lodges in kuta lombok an this is the only place which was cheap with all the facilities that we wanted. The pool was clean. Nor (the owner) , Muhamad and the entire team were friendly and helpful. There were some construction work going on during our stay. They were building rooms with Sasak architecture. We spent most of our days lazying around the pool. Beautiful place. Free wifi, free breakfast. Will visit again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple