“Excellent accomodation”

Add it.
Snapper Bungalows
Ranked #492 of 790 Speciality Lodging in Lombok
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Stayed for one night for 500K Rp in busy season. Large room with comfy bed and large bathroom. aircon and fan. 30 sec walk to beach. Staff are very friendly and quietly tucked away from main street. the adjkoining restaurant has great cheap food too!!!

Room Tip: Back rooms are way from road
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 July 2013

The place is very very cheap which you clearly see in the rooms. I lived there with my family and my room was really nice, but their room wasn't.
The only thing which was a bit of a problem is that when they clean the rooms they use something which smells really strong so you have to get used to the smell before you can sleep but it's not a problem.
The staff is really friendly and help with everything, from renting bikes to arrange snorkling trips and what so ever.
The place also owns the fish and chips restaurant of the islands where you can eat free breakfast and they make the best fish & chips on the whole islands.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Thank Josephine Ameli... O
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Apart from the other reviewers we did not have any bed bugs issues! Of course we didn't check tripadvisor before staying here, in that case we probably wouldn't have. For us the stay was ok. Rooms ok, clean and with nice porch where we had the included breakfast every morning. And the staff was very friendly!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 11 May 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 3night and was the most terrible experience i've ever had.
After the first night there i woke up and thought i had really bad mosquito bites only to find out later that it was actually bed bugs. The hotel manager suggested to move to a different room, charging me double price of what i was already paying, only to find out later that there were bed bugs also in the 2nd room.
I had to wash all my clothes and the staff at the hotel try to rip me off charging me an enormous amount of money for a basket of washing so decided in the afternoon to change hotel but they still charge me for the night I haven't spend there.
I won't recommend to anybody to stay here as these people need to take responsibility for the filthy condition of their beds and the hygiene condition and the mental and physical stress that they caused me, also to add the big amount of money I had to spend on medication, injection, blood tests...

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank aurora g
Reviewed 28 March 2011

1) Bedbugs on both the beds in the room. We thought we were itchy from the salt water shower and only realized after 4 nights that the beds were crawling with bugs.
2) Dirty sheets, not changed from previous guests. Thought they just had stains on them, but turned out they were fresh stains from the bedbugs. Horrible, disgusting.
3) Dirty room, never cleaned. Dirty bathroom and floor.
4) Staff that goes through your bags. Our next door neighbor said the staff had gone through his whole pack. We didn't notice anything missing, but we didn't leave anything of value.
5) Staff that lies about the price they told you when you took the room. We were told "not to tell" anybody that we were only paying 150,000 (fan room). Well, when we were checking out, they tried to charge us 200,000 and even phoned Nora, the employee that told us the discount price, who LIED to her boss and to us. Why would she have told us not to tell our neighbors if we were paying the same price they were??

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends