All reviewsthe cottagespool areacable tvnice hotelroom was largea great place to staysheraton hotelocean viewbalconysenggigirateschannels
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Rooms are not great, TV in the room doesn't work well and my AC was having issues although luckily it wasn't too hot that I was in desperate need of an AC. The pool is great! Very big! Great to do laps in if you want to exercise. Then breakfast wasn't great.. was able to have an omelette.. The views from the rooms are what make the hotel!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I booked Puri Bunga after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor and got a great deal through Agoda. On arrival I was asked if I wanted a bungalow high up with a great view or one lower down with less steps. I chose the lower bungalow overlooking the pool, the room was traditionally furnished and quite large. The brochure says cable TV, but it wasn't very good, and kept losing stations. I know it's not important to a lot of people but after being out most of the time it's nice to watch a bit of TV, even the cheapest room I stayed in had satellite TV. The breakfast was very good and I really enjoyed my stay here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We walked into this place without a booking and I'm glad we did. Stayed one night before getting a boat.
Pool was clean and lovely. Free brekky great. Room was quaint and lovely with an amazing view. It is decorated in traditional style which I actually liked a lot! But if you're wanting modern you won't like it.
Lots of stairs to the room as some have mentioned but the porter will take your bag. Wasn't an issue for us- especially as this gave each room (more like villas!) an ocean view and sunset view. Would recommend

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Beautiful view of the balcony of the rooms, but there are a lot of stairs to get to the room.

Stayed here as part of a G Adventure tour. Twin room are very basic, almost felt dorm style like with no hair dryer or safety deposit box in rooms. Also couldn't connect to the wifi from the room.

Lovely buffet style breakfast with a chef cooking eggs or omelette to your preference.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Location was great. There's 24H convenience stores everywhere around lombok. The room was a bit small and wished they had provided more towels. Theres no amenities provided. Theres only shampoo and liquid soap in the case on the wall. But I recommend you buy those things from the store nearby 'cause they're really really cheap in lombok.
Pool area was great. It's quite deep (about 2m i think).
Considering the price this hotel was definitely a great value.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple