“Good seafood and sunset !”
Review of Warung Menega

Warung Menega
Ranked #6 of 269 Restaurants in Mataram
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Went to this place once with a friend. This place have a perfect spot for dinner and watching sunset. The grilled seafood was really good but the portion is quite small for me. Most of the time this place looks quiet, only few customers come to have dinner.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Ayie J

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

First time I got this place and I like it. From the location, not too far from where I stayed, it made me feel easy to reach Menega. So many choices were offered, but I ordered a "set 1" menu that made me feel easy to choose the menu because it consist of a set of seafood, rice, vegetable, drink, and fruit for dessert (see in the picture that I shared). The seafood taste was good which was served by 4 different sauces. I liked the prawn and the squid's satay. Very good experience, but I cant say it was a excellent one.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

The service was reasonably attentive and the food very tasty. Although the prawn portions were perhaps a little small. The food was not fancy in its presentation but well worth trying.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank DWeav
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

My home stay owner Chris, Pondok Anggrek Putih recommended this place for nice BBQ seafood. It was absolutely awesome as he recommended us what to eat. We ordered 500g of Barrona fish, 8 king prawns, 4 pieces of clams and 500g of squid..the bill was 510,000 IDR with drinks and rice. It was very nice especially the fish and the clams! The sauces are also out of the world when they go so well with the seafood! Black sauce for fish, garlic oil with prawns, two different spicy sauces for whichever seafood u like to spice up. Though was skeptical of them because of some bad reviews but I think they are changing for the better. Give them a chance and try the food!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

went there for dinner.. we ordered fish and shrimp..if you are looking for a fabulous taste of seafood, it is not..but i like the scenery..we can have sunset while waiting for the food...the only thing i realy dont like is the juice.. we ordered pineapple and papaya juices, and it is tasteless..seems like too much ice and water when.blended the juice..they need it to improve it..

Date of visit: June 2017