“Tasty foods”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Grill fish and seafoods restaurant. We tested red snapper and it was delicious. With grill fish u have box of rice, sea salat, and sauces. I drunk fisherman favourit and it s already my favourit. We paid for this 20$. %10 tax for service which i don't like so much.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Went to this place once with a friend. This place have a perfect spot for dinner and watching sunset. The grilled seafood was really good but the portion is quite small for me. Most of the time this place looks quiet, only few customers come to have dinner.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

First time I got this place and I like it. From the location, not too far from where I stayed, it made me feel easy to reach Menega. So many choices were offered, but I ordered a "set 1" menu that made me feel easy to choose the menu because it consist of a set of seafood, rice, vegetable, drink, and fruit for dessert (see in the picture that I shared). The seafood taste was good which was served by 4 different sauces. I liked the prawn and the squid's satay. Very good experience, but I cant say it was a excellent one.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

The service was reasonably attentive and the food very tasty. Although the prawn portions were perhaps a little small. The food was not fancy in its presentation but well worth trying.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

My home stay owner Chris, Pondok Anggrek Putih recommended this place for nice BBQ seafood. It was absolutely awesome as he recommended us what to eat. We ordered 500g of Barrona fish, 8 king prawns, 4 pieces of clams and 500g of squid..the bill was 510,000 IDR with drinks and rice. It was very nice especially the fish and the clams! The sauces are also out of the world when they go so well with the seafood! Black sauce for fish, garlic oil with prawns, two different spicy sauces for whichever seafood u like to spice up. Though was skeptical of them because of some bad reviews but I think they are changing for the better. Give them a chance and try the food!