“Best barbeque fish ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Warung menega is 10 minutes from centre senggigi area in my opinion is the best place in lombok for fish barbeque .
Cost is reasonable for the quality of the service .
Chris

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Good on grouper and prawns grills but for us the lobster wasn't too good, so make sure you got the fresh not an old lobster one. We were decided to have early dinner outside nearby the beach and want to watch the sunset too, but is too bad the sand is dirty with trash and seeing the skinny wild chicken and dirty dog are walking around and so many flying we coudnt enjoy sitting and eating outside. Price is a very expensive for Asian.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

the last night before we left Lombok we were going to have nice seafood dinner to end our vacation and more important thing was that day was my birthday I really hoped to have a nice dinner. The staff in our hotel recommended this place and said it's the best seafood in Lombok, we trusted him so we took a cab to come here,even though there were lots of nice restaurants near our hotel. When we came here,we doubted we came to a wrong place because it's not impressive at all, honestly it's so average,and almost all the guests were local people,we only saw one foreigner then. Even though we felt disappointed with the premises we still decided to eat here because it was getting late, we felt very troublesome to travel to another place. They only serve seafood BBQ. We ordered 600g live lobster(1.000.000 rupiah/1kg), 1kg clams, 500g calamaris and 600g jumbo prawn and two juices. When they served the food,we were very shocked,I thought it should be one lobster around 600g, but they served 3 small lobsters without telling me in advance! Honestly,I have never had so small lobsters before,never! Even never saw it before! It's too small! Just like a tiger prawn size. And were they really 600g? And were they really live lobsters because I only saw two live lobsters in the aquarium,but when we left they were still there. We ordered 1 kg clams,but we only got 11 clams ! They were not big at all, those looked much less than 1 kg, and the jumbo prawn and calamaris were also much less than we thought they were supposed to be. We really suspected they didn't give us enough weight as we ordered. Then we talked to the waiter but he just said because the shells were heavy but we didn't think so. We felt like we got cheated. I couldn't say I was sure about that,but I really felt this way from my experience. And they made every seafood by the same way,same seasonings and same sauce,so all the foods tasted almost the same,we couldn't really taste the flavor,there were not much differences between them,the sauce flavor hided the seafood original taste. At last, it charged 1.030.000 rupiah for us,two persons. We felt it didn't deserve it at all, we asked them if it was possible to get a lower price,at last they gave us 900.000 rupiah. But actually we could have had much better food than this by this amount money we paid. I didn't understand why this restaurant got so many good reviews and got recommendation from our hotel staff. It was really a terrible birthday.

2  Thank Q1704IQ_
Reviewed 6 August 2017

This is a no-frill dining in Mataram. It is a perfect spot to savour some really good seafood and enjoy the sunset. The portion is slightly small but the taste is supreme. Price wise....it is absolutely reasonable. Try it and you will love it.....chopped, guaranteed and sealed.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Grill fish and seafoods restaurant. We tested red snapper and it was delicious. With grill fish u have box of rice, sea salat, and sauces. I drunk fisherman favourit and it s already my favourit. We paid for this 20$. %10 tax for service which i don't like so much.