“Very Good Local Cuisine in Mataram”

Roemah Langko by Putera Lombok
Ranked #4 of 268 Restaurants in Mataram
Description: Roemah Langko by Putera Lombok menyediakan masakan khas Pulau Lombok dan juga aneka masakan Nusantara
Reviewed 12 August 2016

We had group dinner at this restaurant. It serve local cuisine of grilled seafood and Taliwang Chicken. The food taste was very good. The ambience of outdoor seating was very nice. The service was not bad.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

The place was really amaze me, it is a very big house which still keep colonialism architecture and the house so clean and seems well maintained by owner. Menus was so great as well, we choose ayam bakar taliwang 2 pieces and very tasty, es campur (sweet coconut mix fruit ice), the prices was not expensive. There is an old room in the front which consist of old gramaphone, analog radio, nice rattan chairs, I feel like I'm living in the past in my grandfather house.

I love this restaurant and will become my favorite while going again to Lombok Island.

1  Thank DennyAmperiana
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

We came for lunch and had the chicken taliwang and the crab, both were excellent. The drive steamed with anchovies and the different sambal options were delicious. Friendly prompt service and a lovely spot to sit. Highly recommended if you're in Mataram.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

This place is a rather new kid on the block. And what an impression they've made!! Probably one of the best mid range dining options in Mataram. A huge property with plenty of parking space, this spacious colonial designed house offers a relaxing atmosphere which makes you want to stay. Menu consists of a variety of Indonesian and Lombok cuisine, all of which taste excellent. Their sate langko is my favourite. Beware though, that most of their food are on the spicy side. I am a chilli lover, yet their "medium" is spicy enough for me. Service is friendly and efficient by Lombok standards. Private and function rooms are available, with huge capacity. A highly recommended place for a fancy dining experience at an affordable price.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This is a new restaurant in Lombok, I think just opened for some months ago, big parking place, suitable for large group and there are some private rooms for your groups if you want to have private dining only for you in a separate room but also recommend for couple. The decoration of this restaurant is really beautiful which colonialist style and some corner good for taking pictures.We were here with total of 32 peoples, all are very happy with the foods, excellent taste and a many choices of Indonesian Cuisine.For large group we suggest to make reservation first and if possible to pre order the food from the menu before the group arrival.For sure we will come again to this restaurant if we visit Lombok in the near future.