“Cute cafe with a great location.”
Review of Cafe Greg

Cafe Greg
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Nazareth
Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

I stopped by Cafe Greg for a latte and my friend a Turkish Coffee. The coffee's were good as was the service - though it's by no means fast service.
The cafe has a great location near some important sites but in an open square where it's not too busy or crowded. It is a lovely spot to sit, relax and watch the world pass you by.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

I stopped by this café/restaurant during my stay in Nazareth. It was unassuming and was filled with young local students. The music was great and the menu offered a lot of variety. I enjoyed a nice plate of sweet potato pasta. They have extensive choices inculding pad thai, salads, meat main courses and a wide selection of pastries although they do not always have everything on the menu in stock. The service was very good and the staff friendly. If you are tired of the local fare and looking for something different, you should try this place out.

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

We had breakfast here on a Friday morning with our three small children. After sitting down, we didn't wait long for the waitress to take our order. Food came out fast and was delicious. The pancakes came with fruit and was our favorite dish. My husband and I shared the Greg's breakfast, which comes with eggs, fresh bread, and an assortment of salads, labneh, avocado, and olives. The atmosphere is also wonderful on the small plaza. Highly recommend the cafe for breakfast.

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

This review pertains to a Sunday morning breakfast. First ,addressing the point of the first 2 reviews posted so far, the service was absolutely fine. That said, there weren't a lot of other tables so it wasn't a stressful time.

That aside, this breakfast was great. Seriously. Fresh veggies for the salad, original dishes for breakfast, and fresh-baked bread We thought we'd be settling because it was the only open option, but it felt like a true gem.

Reviewed 19 October 2012 via mobile

The food is below avarege...i ordered a glass of beer and the brought it after i had my hamburget..and the hamburger is also not that good..for sure it was our first and ladt time. Maybe it's s good cafe but for sure not to eat if you love good food..