“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: Kosher, diary. Magnificent view over the Galil mountains
Description: Kosher, diary. Magnificent view over the Galil mountains
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Didn't get the usual zfat welcome which we'd received elsewhere. Pizza and pasta dishes were ok. No 'wow' factor here! Desserts were awful though they looked fantastic. Definitely would NOT return here.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Every time I arrive in Safed I head to this very reliable stop for a full on Israeli breakfast, I am never disapointed

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Went for a dinner
It was quite bad
Plenty oily dishes
This cant be a chef resturant
Inform this to the waiter didnt result with answer from the kitchen
This place is not recomanded: bad food with very high prices

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Went with my husband for a breakfast and enjoyed every moment. Amazing
delicious food, good service, the view is great as well. Good for vegetarians and those who keep Kosher

Reviewed 17 July 2015

I local recommended this place as on of the city's best, and it was well worth the few dollars it cost to take a taxi to this spot.

Gan Eden, for those who don't know, is the Garden of Eden, and the view is certainly worthy of the name. I had spent a very warm morning traveling through the famed Artist's Quarter and exploring a museum, so I was delighted to find a tree covered, breezy spot for lunch.

The food was delicious, fresh and well prepared. I chose salad and house-made raviolis and had plenty of salad left over for dinner. Dessert, a chocolate cake, was rich and satisfying.

In one of those coincidences that are so common in Israel, the taxi driver turned out to be the father of the restaurant's chef. I got to pass on Dad's greetings before I settled in on the patio for a lovely meal; a touch that made the experience even more enjoyable.