“What a breakfast”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: Kosher, diary. Magnificent view over the Galil mountains
Description: Kosher, diary. Magnificent view over the Galil mountains
Reviewed 1 November 2016

My Mother, Sister and I had breakfast at this dairy resturant. We shared a couples breakfast between the three of us and it was more than enough. The waitress was very friendly and pleasant. The food was excellent, the bread was warm and fresh and they even had home made jam that I ended buying a jar to take home. I came back for Lunch two days later and had a pizza which was delicious. The atmosphere was great and the view spectacular on a clear day. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I visited this place on a Sunday morning, it is located on a hilltop, overlooking the mountains of northern Israel.
The waitress was very attentive, knew the menu and recommended just the right thing- shakshuka. It was a bit spicy, just like the menu specified.
I had the shakshuka with the house bread and latte, both just right.
Will definitely come back if I'm in the area!

1  Thank Innabar
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Didn't get the usual zfat welcome which we'd received elsewhere. Pizza and pasta dishes were ok. No 'wow' factor here! Desserts were awful though they looked fantastic. Definitely would NOT return here.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Every time I arrive in Safed I head to this very reliable stop for a full on Israeli breakfast, I am never disapointed

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Went for a dinner
It was quite bad
Plenty oily dishes
This cant be a chef resturant
Inform this to the waiter didnt result with answer from the kitchen
This place is not recomanded: bad food with very high prices