“Excellant choice for A Dairy Kosher restaurant in the north”
Review of Seudat Gan Eden

Seudat Gan Eden
Ranked #7 of 32 Restaurants in Safed
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Kosher, diary. Magnificent view over the Galil mountains
Description: Kosher, diary. Magnificent view over the Galil mountains
Reviewed 25 December 2016

We went to this restaurant since we had to find a kosher place. Had a nice lunch with my colleagues, in which we tried several dishes. Most were quite good. Especially the beet root gnocchi, the ravioli, and all the baked goods. The place is very nice, with a good view and great service. There is a private room if you are quite a large group and would like t have fun without disturbing the other guests.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Great gourmet food. Delicious salads, pasta, breakfast, amazing desserts, food is yummy and not the same as in every other Israeli cafe. Beautiful view, nice ambiance, inside and out.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

My Mother, Sister and I had breakfast at this dairy resturant. We shared a couples breakfast between the three of us and it was more than enough. The waitress was very friendly and pleasant. The food was excellent, the bread was warm and fresh and they even had home made jam that I ended buying a jar to take home. I came back for Lunch two days later and had a pizza which was delicious. The atmosphere was great and the view spectacular on a clear day. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I visited this place on a Sunday morning, it is located on a hilltop, overlooking the mountains of northern Israel.
The waitress was very attentive, knew the menu and recommended just the right thing- shakshuka. It was a bit spicy, just like the menu specified.
I had the shakshuka with the house bread and latte, both just right.
Will definitely come back if I'm in the area!

1  Thank Innabar
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Didn't get the usual zfat welcome which we'd received elsewhere. Pizza and pasta dishes were ok. No 'wow' factor here! Desserts were awful though they looked fantastic. Definitely would NOT return here.