The Spa Village charged a lot as it is advertised as a boutique hotel. However after spending a night at the village I must say it is better to spend a little more and get to a 5 star hotel of a higher standard.
The positive aspects:
1. Room was roomy and comfortable
2 The thermal baths were great
3. The upkeep is good and clean
The negative aspects:
1. The place is isolated so to have to travel half an hour for a meal on Friday is absurd.
2. The next day coffee was served in disposable cups and the food, like the scrambled eggs was not tasty. For a hotel which claims to be a boutique hotel to have no cake in the morning with your coffee is not up to standard.
3. The signs in the complex are inadequate and at times difficult to find things like the spa.
4. There was no where to buy a decent cup of coffee at a café even on Friday early afternoon.
So I would recommend that you stay in a better "boutique" hotel for much the same price and just visit the thermal baths.More
- Free parking