US$139
  • Restaurant
US$116
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$199
US$149
US$127
  • Breakfast included
US$129
All reviewsalbany airportcooked to order breakfastrental caran early flighthotel restaurantfront desk staffpool and hot tubnext morningshuttle servicevery nice hotelwolf roadbusiness tripfire pitwould stay here againcoffee makernice roombusiness center
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Parked my car here for a week during Christmas to go fly out and see family. This is a service that many big brands are cutting down on a bit, so I'm glad I found a Hilton Garden Inn that still offers it. They don't keep the car keys on site, but at least my car was safe while I was gone.

Everything from the service, to the food at breakfast was fantastic! If I need to fly out of Albany again, this will be my go-to.

Room Tip: Use the Hilton Honors App to e-check in the night before you arrive and choose your room.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I am a Hilton Diamond member and spend 60 nights plus a year at Hilton properties...normally no issues. However this time they gave me a room that was already assigned to someone else! Indeed I opened the door and immediately say a lady laying on the bed!! I don't know HOW this can happen in 2018. The issue is serious because it COULD HAVE BEEN a concealed carry man (or woman I suppose) who would have thought I was coming in to rob them and I could have been SHOT!! Better review your procedures Folks......

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Scot L
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I recently reviewed this hotel but every time I stay here I love it more. The staff is AWESOME - everyone says hello to you and is so friendly. The wait staff at the restaurant is wonderful as well. The food is good and there is a bar. The room is super clean and roomy. A bonus is that if you are staying there and you are flying out of the Albany airport, you can leave your car in the parking lot for free (if only gone for a week or less). The shuttle will take you the 3 minute drive to the airport and pick you up after your trip and bring your back. The pool and gym are also great. I live 1.5 hours from the Albany airport and often have a 6:00 a.m. flight. I love getting to this hotel the evening before and treating myself to a nice night’s sleep and not having to get up at 3:00 a.m. to drive to the airport. I highly recommend this amazing and friendly hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2018

This seems to be a parking spot for the airport. There were cars in the lot with a ton of snow on them and didn't move the whole 56 nights I was there. I even ended up parking in the fire lane one night. Absolutely ridiculous. Their snow removal was a joke.
The hotel itself is outdated - needs refreshing in a bad way. The pool is very small - there were 4 kids in it and that made it uncomfortable for any adults that wanted in.
There is NO CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST despite their website seeming to imply that there is. And the cost for breakfast? over 11 dollars and there is no other restaurant close by. I didn't even try the dinner.
On the bright side, every staff member I encountered was fabulous, helpful and cheerful. If only that could be applied to the facility itself

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Room was a disappointment. No very clean looks like they did not follow up with how a room should look. Staff was excellent though during the check in and check out process. Parking was horrible. Looks like they rent space for the airport.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business