“Excellent Sushi Sashimi and Curry Lamb Chop”
Review of Buffalo Wagon

Buffalo Wagon
Ranked #39 of 696 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Wonderfully seasoned, juicy and tender -- their secret recipe for the Curry Rack of Lamb was the star of the menu! You will be pleasantly surprised and treated with fantastic food quality and awesome service! This restaurant is a gem that offers impressively fresh sushi and sashimi dishes, especially their flavorful yellowtail and salmon. And their Lobster sautéed with garlic and scallion was equally tasty! We were completely satisfied with everything in this restaurant :) will definitely come back and it's perfect for friends, families and any type of gatherings !!

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Every time we've come here we've never been disappointed. Our usual dish is the pan fried noodles with beef and "War-tips" (panfried dumplings). The Sesame chicken, beef with broccoli, Beef Chowfun, spring rolls and crab Rangoon are also great. I'm not a huge fan of fish but the freshness of the white tuna and sushi is great too. If you are looking for authentic Asian food with a nice atmosphere give this place a try.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

It is no wonder this establishment gets rave reviews from the Times Union readers polls.

Eat in or take out the food is fantastic, the service is exceptional and the staff are so friendly.

Service is quick, and when we have take out the order is always correct and reasonably priced.

It is well worth the trip to this restaurant.
I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

The service was great. The food was pretty good. I went with wonton and crispy beef. The wontons were good the beef was overcooked to the point of a slight burnt taste. I'll try something else next time.

Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

When this place first opened reviews were not favorable so I didn't go there. Mistake on my part!
My friends and I went there this evening for supper. We walked into a clean, we'll kept restaurant which had tables and chairs spread out so there was plenty of room for privacy and the staff to take care of everyone.
We started with soup then shared two appetizers. One of my friends ordered fish and tofu which he said was delicious. Another friend got spicy orange tofu and couldn't finish it all. I got pineapple fried rice with chicken and it was more than I could eat.
The staff was attentive without being overly so. The server who delivered the meal made sure the fish dish was on a lit burner but as soon as she saw my friend reach for the bowl --she excused herself and turned the burner off so he wouldn't get hurt.
Two leftover bags came home with us. And there was no room for dessert!
Would we return there again--definitely!