“Cozy place to stay”
Review of Hostel Lyndon

Hostel Lyndon
Ranked #1 of 265 Speciality Lodging in Jeju
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Hi, I just remember that I haven't kept my promise to write a review about Hostel Lyndon..
Well, I really satisfied during my stay.
Beside the good location, the breakfast and the service were also awesome.
Credit to the staff Soo Yeon unnie (I don't exactly know to write her name *sorry if I mistaken)
She really helped us a lot..
I recommend this hostel if you're going to Jeju City..

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Have wonderful time in Jeju n YEHA offer a best place to relax after all the sight seeing. Recommended of which good value for money . They provide breakfast, shower available in each room and a very comfortable bed.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
LyndonJeju, 매니저 at Hostel Lyndon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your detailed and generous feedback about your visit.
Be sure to check out more of our hostels around the world. You won't regret it!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

close to lots of foooood and only one bus trip from the airport
host is very friendly
a free non-alcoholic drink is provided every night and you can relax and meet new friends in the dining area
warm floor at night!!!
breakfast included

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LyndonJeju, 매니저 at Hostel Lyndon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Thanks for taking the time to share your wonderful thoughts and feedback.
Be sure to stop by and visit us again soon.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

The staff was very kind and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, equipped with all the necessary amenities. The location is very convenient for exploring Jeju City and its surroundings. I recommend this place fully!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LyndonJeju, 매니저 at Hostel Lyndon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thanks for your compliment! I'm so glad to hear that you loved my place!

Thanks for your staying and I hope to see you again !!

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

This hostel is great
I love the room and all the facilities..
They provided a heater and bed warmer, so no problem on winter.
They also provide qiblah direction and muslim friendly kitchen utensils, which i can't find anywhere during my stay in korea..
The staff also friendly and helpful.
And most important, the location is easy to find.
I had a great stay..
Thanks hostel Lyndon

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for taking the time to share yours!
Best of luck in your future travels!