“Bad experience with this hostel”
Review of Hostel Lyndon

and 1 more site!
Hostel Lyndon
Ranked #1 of 313 Speciality Lodging in Jeju
Reviewed 18 June 2017

After a full day of sightseeing starting from 6am, I returned to the hostel around 5pm and to my horror, my room door was wide opened. I questioned the staff at the reception and he said sorry and that it won't happen again but he couldn't explain why the door was opened. I checked out immediately even though I have 2 more nights. Safety and privacy are more important. I am glad the hotel I moved to is very pleasant and I have a good time at Jeju.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank danaokdo

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Hi, I just remember that I haven't kept my promise to write a review about Hostel Lyndon..
Well, I really satisfied during my stay.
Beside the good location, the breakfast and the service were also awesome.
Credit to the staff Soo Yeon unnie (I don't exactly know to write her name *sorry if I mistaken)
She really helped us a lot..
I recommend this hostel if you're going to Jeju City..

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Have wonderful time in Jeju n YEHA offer a best place to relax after all the sight seeing. Recommended of which good value for money . They provide breakfast, shower available in each room and a very comfortable bed.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
LyndonJeju, 매니저 at Hostel Lyndon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your detailed and generous feedback about your visit.
Be sure to check out more of our hostels around the world. You won't regret it!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

close to lots of foooood and only one bus trip from the airport
host is very friendly
a free non-alcoholic drink is provided every night and you can relax and meet new friends in the dining area
warm floor at night!!!
breakfast included

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LyndonJeju, 매니저 at Hostel Lyndon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Thanks for taking the time to share your wonderful thoughts and feedback.
Be sure to stop by and visit us again soon.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

The staff was very kind and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, equipped with all the necessary amenities. The location is very convenient for exploring Jeju City and its surroundings. I recommend this place fully!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LyndonJeju, 매니저 at Hostel Lyndon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thanks for your compliment! I'm so glad to hear that you loved my place!

Thanks for your staying and I hope to see you again !!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeju
0.3 km away
Mido Hostel
#5 of 366 in Seogwipo
18.4 km away
Shanti Shanti Guest House

Been to Hostel Lyndon? Share your experiences!