US$187
US$67
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$89
US$55
US$48
US$64
US$53
Incheon Airport Gogo House(Incheon)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$223
US$171
US$443
Trip.com
All reviewstraditional korean stylekorean experiencetraditional hotelmeets moderndeluxe suite roomwooden bathtubstrongly recommend this hotelcomplimentary minibarkorean dramaspecial thankscentral parkmodern amenitiesvisit koreathe hotel staffsongdo areakorean foodexcellent hotel
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Very comfortable hotel, stuff is very welcome and helpful, room equiped with a smart-house system, free mini-bar, ironing, 2 types of pillows, open buffet for breakfast. Hotel situated in the Central park and you may enjoy walks, boat riding in a lake and beatiful views.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
5  Thank Olena2805
Management response:Responded 7 November 2017

Dear Olena2805,

Warm greetings from Gyeongwonjae Ambassador Associated with Accor!
I am very much appreciative for your sharing regarding your recent stay at Gyeongwonjae Ambassador Incheon! I am also pleased that you have fully enjoyed Korean Traditional house equipped with up-to-dated facilities which are designed not only for Koreans but also foreigners seeking for unique experience. Especially, Korean traditional floor heating system & Traditional aristocratic house style of Architecture from Chosun dynasty with modern furniture are one of the most attractive points for our guests to choose Gyeongwonjae Ambassador Incheon hotel.
Moreover, we provide healthy breakfast buffet with organic ingredients. The fusion buffet serves Korean colored dishes such as Bibimbap with Chef made sauce and at the same time it serves Western food as well for more selections considering variety of nationalities. Like you mentioned Olena2805, our hotel is located in the center of Central Park which is good for a walk with the mixture view of modernized buildings and our traditional hotel and water activities are available at Central Park Canal right behind our hotel such as kayak, Kanoo or Family boat etc. I hope your recent stay has brought you memorable experience you never experienced before as we all experienced your kindness from your lovely feedback.
Thank you again for sharing your experience. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

This hotel need a major management makeover to make it relevant to Western travellers. The cuisine is basic Korean without being great, and no western meals of any real value. Their is not bar, or place to gather. And the small room that can be used for a group gathering closes by staff demand at 9.3. Oh, by the way, last drink orders at 8.3. Really!!!!

Stayed: October 2017
3  Thank David H
Management response:Responded 5 November 2017

Dear David H,

We appreciate the review you posted online on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at Gyeongwonjae Ambassador Incheon Associated with Accor. We deeply regret to learn that your stay with us was not up to your expectation and Very disappointing of course to see that your experience was less than pleasant. Please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience caused. As for the bar I would not necessarily disagree with you. At Gyeongwonjae Ambassador, we strive to exceed our guest expectation and knowing that it was not the case for you really saddened me. Though, we were very concerned to read about the different aspects you quoted in your review. The Director of Food and Beverage has been informed of all these issues and is requested to bring immediate improvement to them. Please take care of yourself, and our hope is to have a chance of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

The hotel was an absolute dream for me and my husband as we spent our 11 year wedding anniversary at the Gyeongwonjae Ambassador Incheon. It was traditional, beautiful, quiet and immaculate. The Deluxe Suite Room was a perfect escape. Modern amenities such as flat screen TVs, touch screen thermostats, modern bidet, complimentary stocked mini bar fridge with espresso machine and tea kettle were perfect touches to make us feel at home. The traditional architecture, large front open sky enclosed courtyard, spacious back private patio and artistic tea room with rice paper screens and beautiful Asian artwork throughout added a sense of exotic escape for us Americans abroad. An impressive large wooden bath (my favorite) and heavenly bed made us feel surrounded by luxury. The layout of the Deluxe Suite Room was perfect for our needs and the hotel staff made us feel like royalty! I would love to stay here again next time my travels take me to Seoul. Traditional meets modern chic in a clean and spacious environment. Simply a wonderful experience! The hotel staff (Ms. Sunny Park) sent us a basket of fruits, a delightful gift of sweets and a bottle of wine to celebrate our special anniversary. The hotel desk recommended some sights for us to see, arranged taxis and booked us a romantic skytop restaurant downtown for dinner. We loved the hospitality and attention to small details that made our experience at Gyeongwonjae Ambassador Incheon memorable and special. Breakfast included was a mix of Western and Asian delights. Delicious! WiFi was included and easily accessible. Much thanks for a special and romantic getaway we will never forget!

Room Tip: Deluxe Suite Room includes both a Western style bed and a Korean style Ondol bed on the floor as a choice.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank theloreli
Management response:Responded 7 November 2017

Dear theloreli,

I am very much appreciative for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Gyeongwonjae Ambassador Incheon! I am pleased to hear that you have spent wonderful 11-year wedding anniversary at our hotel. Happy belated anniversary theloreli!!!
I was surprised that most staff have remembered you as You were very kind to us & they still keep your hand-written postcard. Theloreli, in regards to the positive comment in terms of guest services, we have shared with all staff including Sunny and I believe no word can be comparable to your compliment who strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and products for all the valuable guests like you. Hope your first visit in Korea has brought you a memorable & unique experience you never experienced before.
Thank you again for sharing your experience. Hope to see you again for another beautiful memory soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed in regular room(cheapest price) room and Sweet Deluxe room. With family size 3(2 Adults and 1 Child), I personally recommend to got with Sweet deluxe. The room interior is luxury and traditional. The have outstanding customer service and great breakfast buffet you will definitely would like to try.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank victor j
Management response:Responded 2 November 2017

Dear Victor J,

I am very much appreciative for your comments regarding the recent stay at Gyeongwonjae Ambassador Incheon, and I am also glad to receive the positive feedback with lovely review from you. Happy to see you found the room was satisfacotry and staff were helpful during your stay. Deluxe Suite Rooms are most popular to customers with spacious yards (Front & Back) and luxury traditional interior design. We are looking forward to serving you and your family again.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Clean, Good service, Nice looking hotel. I liked it very much. Try the wooden bath. bed is very comfortable and pillow. next time I go to Incheon i will stay in the same hotel. But Breakfast Needs work.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
4  Thank 12trip1287
Management response:Responded 24 October 2017

Dear 12trip1287,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Happy to see you found that the room was comfortable and staffs were helpful for your recent stay. We shall keep up the good work and please accept my sincere apology for the breakfast which needs work. We are sure that your feedback will serve as an encouragement and improvement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and products.
Looking forward to your return soon, 12trip1287!