“Decent food and good portion size ”
Review of Golden Grill

Golden Grill
Ranked #7 of 63 Restaurants in Bentota
Price range: US$4 - US$40
Cuisines: Indian, Sri Lankan
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The "Golden Grill", stands nestled within Sri Lanka's first National Holiday Resort in Bentota overlooking the scenic beauty of a small lake, has a history since 1970. A variety of cuisine is available to tantalize your taste buds at this unique restaurant. Dishes from around the world including traditional Sri Lankan specialties are served with a touch of class at an affordable price. The courteous staff and imaginative decor add to its ambience promising guests an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We had a table right next to the lake and enjoyed watching the wildlife before our meals came. The prices were fairly typical of the other places we have visited. The food was tasty. My husband had a Sri Lankan dish which was a kind of faster selection which he really enjoyed. We did get nibbled a bit by mosquitoes due to the open water so remember your DEET!

There are newer reviews for Golden Grill

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

The place it is so sadly , and the food it's not bad we ordered steak , onion soup,chicken soup, mixed salad and grilled fish

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Although we arrived to an empty restaurant (which is no surprise in off-peak season), the staff here were so friendly and I had the best vegetable curry of my trip! Everything was so tasty with great portion sizes, and it was such a cheap meal!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Although the restaurant doesn't look attractive.. however, Food is delicious in good portions at good prices .. best deal

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Omg, such tasty plates! My fillet, which I asked to be "rare" was actually "rare", yay!!! Finally!! Sizzling version, tender and perfect meat. I really enjoyed it.
My husband ordered a seafood platter and he's still licking his fingertips.
So happy with our finding, 100% recommended.

1  Thank Marta O