“Frist time sri lanka ”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Good food and drinks. Nice staff. Can really recommend this restaurant. Specially there sea food and local foods. We enjoyed lovely lunch and dinner all the time. We would definitely recommend for all.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Good foods.great service.frendly staff.the break fast is very good .nice sea view restuarant.fresh see food and ather sri lankan food avielable.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I stay 2 nights with my family. The restaurant was nice with sea view & amazing sea food. Location is very beautiful. Staff are very frendly and helpfull.
I like very much this place.
Thank you WUNDERBAR.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

The service was very friendly. Food is very fresh. The food was amazing and setting by the beach view. Thank you wunderbar restaurant. We are come back again... Sthuthi...

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Food is excellent.First time I have been there and loved it. Within 15 min table was ready. Such a good system. Sea food was superb. Restaurant was very nice and amazing location. I had stay 3 nights. Second day we ordered dinner on the beach. WOW! It was very lovely and romantic place. Food was tasty. We ate sea food rice and beef,chicken and lamb devel. We bought cocktail. Very fantastic. We can buy all the liquor and all kind of food from Wunderbar restaurant. Owner is very great. I hope to come next time.