It is my first night here. Here are the positives
- rooms are clean and relatively new with normal size bathrooms.
- the rooms has nice outside sitting area with the pool view
-nice average size pool
- friendly and helpful staff
- the food in restaurant is nice and delicious
- restaurant prices are bit high
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star boutique within 3km proximity from the Bandaranaike International Airport. Property consists of 20 standard rooms, 1 Superior and 1 Deluxe all lagoon facing. Extremely tranquil, quiet and a perfect holiday getaway for those who are looking for absolute luxury and of course pampering. The hotel consists of a main a la carte restaurant, 2 bars, gym, spa, open rooftop Jacuzzi, 40ft infinity pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amagi Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.