Pledge 3
US$78
US$39
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

Amagi Aria(Negombo)
US$58
US$46
US$89
US$58
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Hotel J(Negombo)
US$31
US$30
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$38/night.

Villa Kapuru(Negombo)
US$60
US$47
  • Breakfast included
US$87
US$71
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Ocean View Tourist Guest House(Negombo)(Great Value!)
US$25
Jetwing Blue(Negombo)
US$179
US$122
Priceline
All reviewsboutique hotelsri lankapool areafree airport transfersmall hotelsalt water poolcrab currylast nightsuite roomwelcome drinklovely poolstring hoppersnegombo beachfruit platterbreakfast was excellentonly stayed one nightair conditioning
Reviewed 5 January 2015

This is a cozy boutique hotel situated among the large hotels in Negombo. A fairly new establishment with extremely friendly staff. What you will immediately notice entering this hotel is it's unique architecture designed by the last pupil of Geoffrey Bawa, who was the most renowned architect in Sri Lanka and was among the most influential Asian architects of his generation.

The rooms have a very contemporary design with all the modern facilities one can think of. Flat screen TV, LED lighting, and a bathroom fitted with most modern and expensive fittings screams luxury at its best.

Dining was second to none. Food was moderately priced and was delicious. The shrimp tempura we had as an appetizer was the best I have ever tasted. Nothing can beat the personalize service you get from Pledge3.

The salt water swimming pool was unique. I spent hours in the pool without having blood red eyes or irritation due to the chlorine free water.

This is a place for relaxation and tranquility..If you wish to get down to some action, get out in the evening to hit some local night clubs for a fun filled evening which are in the vicinity.

Room Tip: If the General Manager Mr. Pathirana is available, ask him to tell the barman to make the Spice Cognac from his secret recipe. No.. the barman doesn't know the recipe...
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ndissa
Pledge3, Manager at Pledge 3, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2015

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Pledge3.

Thank you very much for the encouraging feedback. I have shared your note with the entire team and they were truly delighted to see your feedback.

I should say the latest amenities, the dining options and personalized service takes Pledge3 to a new level of luxury in Negombo, Sri Lanka.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed all our facilities and the service provided by our team. We truly enjoyed serving you as much as you enjoyed our level of services.

We always strive to make every guests stay memorable.

I have also shared your note with Mr Pathirana and he appreciated your kind words.

We are looking forward to see you again for another memorable experience. May I kindly request you to contact me when planning your next visit to Pledge3.

Thank you.

Reviewed 2 January 2015

We chose this as a convenient hotel near the airport as we were arriving from Sydney at the uncivilised hour of 1.30am. We only stayed that night so I can't comment otherwise on location and amenities but the service was friendly and attentive. It was so much better than an airport stopover! Free pickup from the airport, a very comfortable queen size bed, quirky modern decor, great hot water, nice pool and delicious breakfast. Two weeks later we still haven't had better string hoppers!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Pledge3, Manager at Pledge 3, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2015

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Pledge3.

I have shared your note with the team and they were happy to see your feedback. Let me simply, thank you for the encouraging note.

I should say that we always go the extra-mile to make every guests stay memorable. We honestly enjoyed serving you as much as you enjoyed our service.

Reviewed 1 January 2015

A really nice modern designed hotel; a bit like a warehouse but rooms are modern and clean. The pool area/dining room is very pleasant. Nice pool. Access to beach a 5-10 minute walk.Great staff- they try very hard. Problem is the place has been fairly cheaply put together so it lacks decent sound insulation (although it's on a main road and a busy road intersection) and light insulation - so don't expect a good sleep after 07:00.
There are lots of "niggly" things wrong as well. We had one of the 2 suites and it was enormous. Blinds on the door meant getting in/out was difficult; they, and the window blinds are clumsy and also leak light; hairdryer in large dressing area/bathroom with mirrors but no plugs. Hairdryer with UK(!) style plug - no sockets.Silly desk/table in bedroom designed to catch your feet on (ouch!). Bacon/eggs etc served warm at best/cold at worst. Not impressed by quantity either. Over watered margaritas. No lift and in wet weather the descent to the ground floor reception is slippery and wet. etc etc...
Prices are high in high season.

At this price there are far better hotels in Negombo.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AJCG
Pledge3, Manager at Pledge 3, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2015

Greetings from Pledge3.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to rate us on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed our rooms, pool area and the restaurant area.

I shared your note with our maintenance and restaurant staff members. I assure you that we are an organization, which values customer feedback and we take immediate action to correct ourselves.

I have also shared your note with the Senior Management Team, to take your comments in to consideration in our future development projects.

I understand that we have not met your expectations on this occasion. However, I assure you that we always strive to delight our guests and improve the customer satisfaction at all times.

We hope you will give us another chance to welcome you back for a pleasant vacation with us and may I kindly request you to contact me when planning your next visit to Pledge3.

Regards,

Reviewed 23 December 2014

A rare thing in Sri Lanka ...a crisp , simple , modern hotel that embraces graphic design , uncluttered design and crisp landscape . Service with a genuine smile . The breakfast was very tasty indeed and had a great choice of Sri Lankan or western There are teething problems with wi fi and some snagging needs doing in the rooms but they are clearly trying very hard and deserve our support .. We booked last minute at got 50% off , without that it would have felt expensive

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Pledge3, Manager at Pledge 3, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2014

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Pledge3.

Thank you very much for the feedback. I should say we enjoyed serving you as much as you enjoyed our level of service.

I have already escalated the Wifi issue to our maintenance team. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We at Pledge3 always strive to delight our guests. We concentrate heavily to make every stay unique and memorable.

Reviewed 8 December 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple of nights St the end of a two week stay before we headed to the airport.

I'd recommend this hotel. The staff were very friendly, the rooms very clean, and the food was fantastic.

The free airport transport was a bonus, making this the perfect way to start or end a holiday in the beautiful Sri Lanka.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Pledge3, Manager at Pledge 3, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2014

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Pledge3.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. I shared your note with our team. They were truly delighted to see your compliment.

I should say we enjoyed serving you as much as you enjoyed our service.

Thank you very much for recommending our property to other guests.

Sincerely