All reviews shopping centre conference venue awesome service a great stay business trip easy access nice restaurant bed was comfortable casino gm valley
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Happy Valley is a great hotel located near a great shopping mall with various places to eat and just hang out . The hotel is quite peaceful and quite despite its location . the rooms are spacious with air condition and flat screen TV. the from office staff are very awesome and very resourceful .

Room Tip: Rooms on the 1st follow far away from the main reception are awesome very quite.
Reviewed 20 June 2018

i think the Hotel and staff are offering their best, only the picture quality of the TV needs to be improved esp when people wants to watch from their rooms, the wifi speed was excellent but you should allocate vouchers according to number of gadgets the guest have if you cant use one voucher for all

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The Hotel staff was good and ready to help even during odd Hours. The food was so good,. The room was so excellent. The service provide by the receptionist and the Marketing Manager was absolutely superb. Room Service was also good. pls do keep up the good work.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We held our conference at the Happy Valley Hotel so I requested that we stay there.
What a great surprise. My room was awesome, the conference venue was great and the highlight of the stay was how fantastic the staff were. The front desk staff went out of their way to assist us from finding taxis in minutes when our transfer did not arrive to arranging late check outs for the crew. Nothing was ever too much trouble. I will definitely go back to Happy Valley Hotel! I hope the GM reads this as his staff need to be complimented!!

Room Tip: My room overlooked the pool so it was a pretty view. I would have been happy anywhere.
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I liked the room as it was modern and the furnishing was good and it was overall very nice and clean. The customer service was excellent as the staff were very friendly. I loved the fact that the WIFI was free and fast and that I could use more that one device. That made it worth while for me. It was simply Great!

Room Tip: Bathroom was very clean and so were the beddings. It felt like a home away from home.