“Awesome trip”
Review of Decent Safaris

Decent Safaris
Ranked #203 of 459 Tours in Arusha
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have booked a 3 days safari with this company and the trip was awesome. It was one time experiemce that I would never forget. The guide was very social, with a very sharp eye on hidden animals. He took the time to explain to us about all the different animals we saw there and took all time in order to get the bet picturea with the animals. I totally recomend this company for a safari trip in Tanzania.

All reviews
"animals"
"tanzania"
"trip"

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Our 3 day safari was awesome! The very skilled, patient and funny guide (Evans) provided an incredible experience (his eyes were really sharp because he managed to see some really hidden animals while also paying attention to the road). I was very pleased of the way he explained the cultural differences between Tanzania and Europe (Eastern Europe in our case).
All in all I honestly recommend this safari tour - we did 3 parks in 3 days and it seemed to be a complete experience (Ngorongoro, Tarangire and Manyara parks).

Reviewed 20 February 2018

My boyfriend and I were pretty overwhelmed at the number of tour companies and options on offer when we came to organising our safari from the UK. We were recommended Decent Safaris by a friend who had spent time in Tanzania. We chose them in the end because of all the itineraries and prices quoted before our trip, Decent Safaris seemed to offer the best value for money, allowing us to join a group safari as two people as opposed to demanding that we book our own private safari.
We certainly were not disappointed with our experience. From the outset Yohan was fast and responsive with all our email questions. A driver was waiting for us at the airport on arrival and even though late at night was patient in making sure we reached our accommodation (even though we had picked an airbnb tucked away in the outskirts as opposed to a hotel in the centre of town).
The safari experience itself was fantastic, our driver was friendly, professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to making sure we found as many animals as possible and got the most out of our game drives. Our cook was able to muster up some great meals in the campsites we stayed in. Staff were fast and efficient in helping us to set up camp each evening. We really enjoyed the sociable side of being in a group with others too.
At the end of our safari, Yohan himself dropped us back to our accommodation, again helping us locate our new airbnb on the fringes of town . All in all, if you are looking for an affordable, reliable, friendly and local safari tour operator in Arusha, I would not hesitate to recommend Decent Safari.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

The whole team at Decent Safaris were amazing and genuinely committed to making sure you have a great time. From the overall organisation and accommodation to the drivers, guides, cooks and porters everything about my time with Decent Safaris was brilliant. Everyone was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I ended up doing my Kilimanjaro trek through Decent Safaris after I had such a good time on one of their Safaris and was definitely not let down.

5  Thank H3359TMandrews