Review Highlights
Wonderful safari and good price

Reviewed 9 February 2021
Poapaula
Paris, France
via mobile
Great time, for a fair price. You will enjoy yourself!

DannyP2060

All reviews sleeping bags kind person day safari ngorongoro crater other companies two nights black rhino amazing safari nelson director summit africa tent cook camp airport company
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful time with Nelson and focus in Africa. We arrived in Arusha and he came to pick us up in the airport. We stayed in the first day in a nice hotel included in the price near by the center of Arusha. Than we did 3 days Safari. First day Lake Manyara. The car was good, they were always on time, we had wather and a box of lunch with a good varity. Everything very simple but very good. We could see many animals: girafe, zebra, elephants. Than we went to a camping with a wonderful view from the lake and stayed in a nice and confortable iglu. No hot wather, but a good dinner and breackfast. At night there was a nice show with dance and fire. Secound day we went to Ngorogoro and there we were able to see all big 5. Our driver Simon was really really good and did everything for us to be able to see the animals. We finish our safari by Tarangere. I really recomend Nelson, he was really precise and correct all the time and the price is really good comparing to the others.

1  Thank Poapaula
Reviewed 6 February 2021

Great time, fair price. Great operator to work with, they will help with accomodations and work with you if there are any issues.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 6 February 2021

My 1st safari was AMAZING ! I recommend everyone that want to do a safari to do it with Nelson.
He is super nice and did amazing work.
I did Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Ngorongoro crater in 3 days, 2 nights.
I saw a lot off animals even the big 5.
Nelson found me good hotel for a very good price.
The driver and the cooker were so kind. I nevet met people so nice in my life. And the food was delicious. I recommend for sure.
THANK YOU NELSON.
Wendy MENDES

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 31 January 2021

Nelson was very friendly and replied quickly on WhatsApp to any enquires. Nelson also arranged free accommodation before the safari and after the safari. All in all was a good trip got to see all the big 5 except the leopard.

Reviewed 27 January 2021

Nelson is amazing. He and his crew are quick and responsive, communicative, punctual, and super engaged. When you book your tour, it won't just be pickup at accommodation and a drop-off, you will enjoy connections that go beyond this. My tour guide and chef were superb; the food was great, and Ali was just perfect. He was a skilled driver and could spot the animals from a distance and quickly! We saw all of the Big Five and the Wild Five, including a LEOPARD (up close and personal)!!!! Nelson and his team were knowledgable and reliable; they exceeded all of my expectations, even going so far as to help me navigate COVID testing. I actually ended up booking another tour to the HotSprings. You will not be disappointed - I promise.