Lowest prices for your stay
US$26
US$25
TravelocityUS$26
Orbitz.comUS$26
Trip.comUS$26
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2012

This hotel is absolutely nightmare. Rude staff, no hot water in rooms, Internet is only working upto the 1st floor, you have to pay to use the swimming pool! Doesn't matter you're the hotel guest and this tiny swimming pool it's the only attraction you can find there. The area around the hotel a big village, except one supermarket near by nothing to explode, nothing to do. Very, very poor value.

Date of stay: February 2012
5  Thank Traveler82l
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We booked this hotel as we needed a hotel for a day in transit from Koh phanghan to Surat thani airport. It's a great hotel but theres nothing else to do around the area. It has a Gym with the basic all you need and the swimming pool area is nice and the rooms are clean and spacious. Across the road there is a Tesco Lotus with other shops in it, that's about all you have in Surat Thani. There is a night market close as well but we didn't visit this as we were fairly tired and just wanted somewhere to rest our heads before a long trip home. Surat Thani airport is so much cheaper than Koh Samui as air Asia fly from here, in Samui it's only British Airways which charge crazy prices as they have no competition. We found the staff very helpfull they brought our bags to our rooms, gave us information about the area and the hotel. You get a free Bfast buffet the following day which is a great start to prepare you for your long journey. It is a typical Thai feast, serving pad Thai, soups etc but they do also serve lots of fruit, eggs, toast, cereal for those who want to keep it lighter. It is by far the better option for this area. When getting off the bus from the boat be sure to haggle with the Tuk Tuks at the stop as there is loads of them and it isn't too far. People have been given out about the staff offering taxis too the airport when you get there but to be honest we found this very helpfull and not too expensive considering how far the airport is. You tell them what time your leaving at and a taxi will be there to pick you up ( like everyone in Thai land they are open to bargaining). If you don't want to use this service there are also Tuk Tuks outside the hotel in which you can use. Its pricey but worth it on your last leg of travel. Hope this helps.

Date of stay: March 2012
2  Thank Vicki O
Reviewed 18 June 2012 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night on our way to koh samui. We stayed in their higher end suite room which was around 77 usd. The room itself was ok but the back board of the bed had some disgusting stains on it and looked like it was never cleaned. In the morning there was no hot water. The restaurant was decent. Upon checking out we called to ask for a bell boy to take our bags down and no one showed up. Overall this hotel isn't great although I'm not sure where else I would stay if I had to travel through this city again. It seemed expensive for what we got and compared to the value u get at other places in Thailand it didn't seem like a good deal.

Date of stay: June 2012
1  Thank Marsbarrr
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I write this review from the hotel. Not happy to be here, but booked and did not really check it out.

I have been travelling in Thailand for a couple of weeks and have been staying in all sub $40 accomodation. This is the first time I have felt like I was in some third world s-hole.

There is a notice telling you what the inventory of the room is and warning you that you will have to pay if they are missing at the end of your stay. I have not seen this in Bali, Singapore or Thailand. Nor did I see it in in Africa, Mexico or any first world hotel. I have stayed in cheap hotels and very expensive ones. Same notice with the mini bar. There are already items missing.

The sleezy door man would not go away and kept trying to insinuate himself to me. I am well and truly sick of him. Tomorrow he is going to try to fleece me for the taxi to the airport.

There is one roll of toilet paper. No tissues. I ordered 4 items from room service. Two of the four delivered are items not ordered. No napkins at all with four items.

Toilet already clogged even though I only did a number 1.

No room safe. No lock on door. No "do not disturb" sign. Nothing telling you about the pool, etc.

They charge you to use the pool and the gym!!!!! No towels for pool. Filthy wall mirror. Filth on the white bathroom fixtures.

Most of the staff can not speak english and are derisive when they need to call someone over. The person that was called over tonight was quite put out by the fact they needed to translate.

This is a poor location. Near nothing of interest. With the lack of amenities, like tissues and the warning signs, I feel like I am in prison. Can hardly wait until tomorrow.

Room tip: Choose a room in another hotel.
Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank michellecK2690LQ
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Usually I try to find the positive in all places that I visit and hotels that I stay in. Unfortunately with this one I cannot find a positive. The service was poor, the food was average, the rooms were ok but could not shut of the air conditioning, the internet was horrible, the price was too much, the overall atmosphere was cold, etc, etc, etc. A repeat guest - definitely not.

Date of stay: March 2012