“a great place to stay with young children”
other travellers have booked this property
3 stories, 4 bedrooms, 250sqm, large balcony, private spa.Great for families to get away and relax
4 bedroom beach villa, 3 swimming pools, private spa, sleeps 8 comfortably. Set in tropical gardens 2nd bedroom with ensuite and access to balcony. All rooms with air-con.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
2nd bedroom with ensuite and access to balcony. All rooms with air-con.
Dining Area and Living Area,seating for 8 guests. Plenty of decking space outside too
Main swimming pool (1 of 3) view from above
Master bedroom with ensuite on third floor with sea views
4th bedroom with balcony access
3rd bedroom with balcony access
Back view of villa from beach side
3 story beach villa view from tropical gardens
Kitchen - recently extended with all mod cons
Beach right in front of villa
Beach view from above right in front of villa
Relax in the hammock set in tropical gardens and watch the papaya growing. The gardens are amazing.
Private spa attached the villa so you can kick back and relax
There are 2 saunas in the complex (separate for men and women) 150 baht charge per hour.
Upstairs Balcony on 2nd floor with access to bedrooms
Pool at beach end with Jacuzzi and splash pool
Kiddies pool in centre of gardens
Living area with satellite TV and office space - WiFi also available
Main Swimming Pool
Every Wednesday there is a huge night market near the Cha-am train station.  It's well worth a
Fresh seafood is a speciality in Cha-am and there are loads of places to choose from.
Night market - clothes, food, gadgets, everything you can think of - including fried insects :-)
Overview

German first
Any
Iain J
Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
“a great place to stay with young children”
Reviewed 28 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

We live in northern Thailand, and wanted to get away from the smoke for a month during the school holidays. We have 3 kids the youngest is 7 months, the other two are 5 and 7 years old.

We decided on Cha Am and found Ger's villa on the internet. The booking process was easy and finding the house no problem at all.

The house is perfect for a large family, and we only used 3 of the 4 bedrooms. There are 3 swimming pools of various depths to suit all the kids and adults and there is easy access to the beach.

It felt like we had the whole village to ourselves during the week and it filled up at the weekends with visitors mainly from Bangkok.

I would recommend having some form of transport as the house is a little far out of town.

We visited a whole raft of different restaurants as well as eating in on a few occasions. The house has all the utensils you need to make it easy to cook in.

We did a lot of day trips, especially to the 3 water parks in the area which the kids, and dad loved!

We would definitely go back, and have no hesitation in recommending the villa if you are looking for a quiet family break.

Families with young children
30 Apr 2015
Iain,
Thanks for the excellent review.... and I can really get the sense of how well you enjoyed your stay in Cha-am! It really is a great place for families. I hope to welcome you back again in the near future :-) Regards Ger
joyy894
Uttaradit Province, Thailand
“cozy and relax feel like at home”
Reviewed 5 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

hello friends
I had a great holiday with family at 4 bedroom beach villa , Cha-am
On 21 - 22 march 2015

I didn't tell anyone in my family about a villa

when we arrived my father said
" Wow! Great you make a reservation to this villa for every one" .
every one had an own bedroom .
lovely and wide space living room .
My mother love kitchen , wind blow from the sea through kitchen window while cooking , happy.
nice lovely decoration and clean bathrooms
and everyone love a spa beside a villa

I'm appreciated that a staff come and help me to operated a spa when I'm asking
even in the first night it's windy there are a lot of dry leaf in spa tub
I call a staff to clean an put water in spa second time in the morning he come immediately without complain and understand that we cannot soak in spa tub

nice clean and good take care garden.
my nieces love 3 swimming pool very much

We will be back again ..

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: all and around a villa
Liked least: nothings
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
8 Apr 2015
Khun Joy
I am so happy you and your family enjoyed staying in my beach villa. I'm also happy that the staff were helpful :-) Hope to welcome you back next time and maybe you will give us 5 stars then ;-) Ger
aniMal110...
Khon Kaen, Thailand
“Another great stay”
Reviewed 28 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Our group of 3 adults and 3 children had other great stay at Gerard's villa. It was our 3rd stay at Baan Talay Samran, and 2nd at Gerard's. The place has all you need for a relaxing holiday...great pools, gardens and beachfront. Villa is spacious and well equipped too.
The children immediately felt at home, which is a big plus!
I'm sure we'll be back again next year :)

31 Oct 2014
Malcolm
Once again - thanks for the great review and am delighted you enjoyed your stay - it's a great place for families. I also very much appreciated your comments that my villa looks better and better after each visit.... cause I put so much time and effort into always upgrading and improving- thanks! See you next year - book early :-) Ger
randarob
nashville, tn
“Relax away from it all”
Reviewed 29 September 2014 for a stay in June 2014

First of all, this is a truly beautiful gem of a neighborhood. The owner, Ger, was extremely accommodating. He answered all of our questions before we booked and was very , very helpful, even after we arrived! We thoroughly enjoyed our time here. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the beach was just what we needed. We were here in June and we were basically the only ones on the beach at any given time. It was very clean with lots of room to play and walk down the shore. The neighborhood was very peaceful and quiet, except for one night when a hotel down the way had a concert or something and we could hear the bass pretty well that night, but we just played games and had fun with the beat. The only thing I even hesitate to really complain about was that there was a painting of a nude woman in one of the bedrooms. Not really a concern, but just a warning for families with small children. Luckily we found it and covered it before our kids did. :)

I want to make sure that I share, however, do not come here if you are looking to venture out every night unless you have your own car. We knew this going into our vacation, but we were still a little shocked to see just how hard it was wi thout a vehicle. There are no taxis or tuk-tuks in this town. You can hire a driver, but it is quite expensive. The owner was very kind in helping us arrange for drivers though. We went out twice while we were there, once to the grocery store, and once to go out to dinner. We chose to buy food at the grocery store, and stay in and cook our meals, except for once. It was great fun and exactly what our family needed from a quiet vacation. But I wanted to put that out there in case any one thinks it's an easy place to catch a ride. There is a little mini-mart within walking distance for your drinks and snacks needs. The western grocery store not too far away has a good selection of food. We spent $100 USD for a weeks worth of food.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The relaxing nature of the neighborhood.
Liked least: Not much to advertise about the town.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
1 Oct 2014
Justin
Thanks for the fantastic review and I'm glad you appreciate all the efforts I put into the rentals - to ensure that my guests holidays go well. I'm on holiday all year round but most people only get a few weeks a year so I try to make it as stress free as possible.

I highly recommend hiring a car and I help arrange this with guests - costs about 1500 a day but discounts for weekly and monthly rentals. A lot of guests rent motorbikes and bicylces as it's a really nice place to explore on bikes. You can always get a minivan by contacting the front office - about 200 baht to get to Cha-am and 400 baht to Hua Hin. They will collect you later when you need..... just let them know where you are.

Thanks again for a great review and delighted you enjoyed yourselves. Hope you come back again :-)
Ger
BettyWest...
Bangkok, Thailand
“So relaxing ......a must for a total chill out time!”
Reviewed 29 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We stayed as two families in Ger's 4 bedroom villa. We had plenty of room and the villa was in great condition with all the things you need for a self catering holiday. We took lots of food ourselves to make breakfast and lunch and in the evenings went out. Baan Talay has 3 lovely pools and the beach at the end which makes it a prefect location for doing not a lot, which was our plan. The staff were friendly and helpful and had the villas small spa pool filled at our request. The local restaurant was closed as it was low season but a 5 min drive we found plenty of places and I am sure there were some other places to eat which you could walk to. We ventured out one day to Black mountain water park 40 min drive and one night also order pizzas in which were delivered with no problems.
A great little hideaway, very quiet recommended for a low key peaceful relaxing holiday. I am sure we will be back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: layout of villas and location
Liked least: low season so no restaurant on site,
Travelling group: Extended Family
Older travelers Families with young children
5 Oct 2014
Lizzy
Thanks for the excellent review and so glad you enjoyed yourselves. I have deals with quite a few of the local restaurants that will deliver to the villa and all the information is in the "Welcome Pack".... However, I didn't know that the Pizza guys would deliver - that's great news :-)
Black MOuntain is great but even closer there are 2 theme parks - Santorini and Camel Republic... only 10-15 minutes drive from the villa and really popular and new - for next time :-)

Regards
Ger
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing