“National Park....touch the nature”

Kaeng Krachan National Park
US$120.48*
Adventure Rafting Experience at Kaeng Krachan National Park from Hua Hin
Ranked #3 of 38 things to do in Cha-am
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Me and friend go to National Park for bird watching.And we touch the nature of KANG KA CHAN national park.I'm sure if who like nature and bird watching will happy here.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Only 3hrs driving from Bangkok, a proper 4WD is required for deeply access. It's home of many wildlife and possibly Thailand's top birds and butterflies watching location. Also good for watching Milky Way and morning mist.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

It was very pleasant to discover a part of this national park. I saw only the water fall area until level 5 which was the last level opened to the public. very quiet and almost refreshing comparing to the heat of Thailande. Make sure you wear proper shoes. For my part I had tennis shoes and plastic shoes to go into the water and even with that equipment I fell very violently on a sharp rock because it was very slippery so that I had to end my walk because i badly cut my front part of my leg and it required to go to the hospital to get stiches. I am especially thankful and grateful to all local rangers and toursists as well as two sweddish women who helped me to come back safe to the check point.
Thailand is a great country with very nice people.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We spent a great time here enjoying a boat trip at the dam seeing birds and monkeys. A chilled river ride where we could stop for swimming. There are tracks at the National Park that we will explore next time. It is easy to find a hotel here close to the National Park. Not a hot spot for tourists.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

the park was open in februari,but verry calm,no tourist at sunday a little bit local people,the boat trip at the monkey islands was great,specialy to feed him with corn and bananas,whe go with 4 persons 2hours in a long tail boat for a price at 800 bath,food not included;(for monkey's)