Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Taustis
Helsinki, Finland

Best family hotel we have ever visited

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 May 2019
I travel 150 days / year. Nowadays 30-40 days from those with my wife and 1y old + 4y old kids. Our accommodation ranges from Hilton through Mövenpick and Shangrila to cozy AirBnb places. This said.....

Novotel Cha-Am needs a new hotel rating category. If we use the Michelin star rating it's a lot more accurate than the normal 1-5 star hotel rating.

It's a hotel you should make an extra effort to travel to or if in Asia make an effort to stay a weekend or a few nights. (looking back at all my ratings this is not a normal thing to say for me..)

On a non-busy check in day you are overwhelmed how well everything works. The only check in experience I've ever had that brought positive tears to my eyes as I already knew at that point this was going to be great.

There are 4 different kids play areas inside... and a few outside.. and a full time entertainment team for families.(3 different teams actually) There is a play / video area in the breakfast buffet giving the adults some normal breakfast time.. A very well working nanny service with an extra affordable price (5,60 eur / hour) Kids pool parties, foam parties, Carnival, balloon popping darts etc etc etc.. a never ending free time for the adults :)

Great pool, great pool bar, excellent executive club, a fantastic sports bar (Monaco GP live this weekend..) Western cuisine + local with lower than normal hotel prices. a handful of small street side restaurants / massage places outside the hotel. (it's a VERY calm and quiet neighbourhood)

We chose Novotel Cha-Am again to be able to have some time of our own as adults and be able to do some work in the executive lounge as the kids are having their fun.

It's not the newest building but has obviously a well prepared and working maintenance plan and is developing all the time.

When booking, please look at all the options. I highly recommend the executive / family suites as the prices are still a lot lower than a standard room at Hilton... or any hotel room in Europe.. Don't be cheap and you will not be disappointed.. The hotel is a good 20 minutes drive from Hua Hin activities and might not be the best place to stay for a very long period but definitely a great getaway place and hence I suggest going with the best possible offer (with most perks and best room / suite) you can find from accorhotels web site. The Executive Suite was quite a lot cheaper on the Accor page as it was anywhere on Expedia owned sites.

Final words; you can find a fancier hotel.. but not with this price.. You might NOT be able to find a staff in any hotel on this planet like they have at the Novotel Cha-Am. (seriously mean this...) The price / quality ration when booking executive is just outstanding. Longest review I have written (I'm sitting in the lounge working some emails away i.e. sober :I) :) ) But this place deserves this feedback and I highly recommend families with kids to spend some time here or even booking a full holiday from abroad just to visit this hotel.
Date of stay: May 2019
Room Tip: Check out the prices for the executive & family suites.. you will not be disappointed...
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 3 Jun 2019
Dear vanHelsing00100,

Thank you very very much for taking such a long time writing the wonderful 5 Stars review during stay with us! I am extremely thrilled to read and have a big smile on my face suddenly. :)

Our goal is to be the Best Family Resort in Hua Hin and I'm really glad to learn that we are the Best Family Hotel you have ever visited, we are happy to hear that our work paid off! We are trying the best to create a heaven for the Kids.

Moreover, I have a bigger smile when you mention about the super excellent service you received from our staff, I will pass on your kind words to all of the great team here who I am sure will really appreciate your comments.

Once again, I greatly appreciate your candid review which makes our Team to proud of, and I am really looking forward to welcoming you and family in the near future!

RM 918
    RM 553
2.0 km from Radisson Resort & Spa Hua Hin
View more hotels in Cha-am
2,021 results
All reviews kids club hua hin sea view pool area thailand khun poolside
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2019 via mobile

We we in the the month of April with young kids, the resort is beautifully made with awesome facilities for the kids, every corner of the resort has a kid area. The buffet breakfast was super with good vegetarian options also. Really thankful to the entire staff especially Bunty Mulajker for taking care of us for the entire 5 days we stayed. Keep it up Novotel for the wonderful hospitality.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
SocialNHH, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายส่วนหน้าสำนักงาน at Radisson Resort & Spa Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2019

Dear AnantK145,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for rating us 5 stars! I am so glad that you had a great time with the kids here. We have a goal to be the Best Family Resort in Hua Hin and happy to learn that our hard work is paid off!

I am glad that you and family received a wonderful service from the entire of staffs and especially Mr. Bunty Mulajker who is outstanding and I will pass your kind compliment to the team and to Mr. Bunty personally. This is a real motivation to encourage the best service to our guests.

I am looking forward to your next trip to Novotel Hua Hin in not too long distance.

Reviewed 22 May 2019

Well 1st things 1st exceptional customer service, starting from Alex in the reservation department who helped us move our checkin dates even though our booking did not allow for a change through hotels.com but both the staff at hotels.com and Alex were very helpful
Then Bunty from checkin to check out was a great help. from telling us what to do at the hotel to HuaHin must see's and being generally very helpful throughout our stay, so Thank you Bunty.
Now let's come to the property, this is an exceptional property for a vacation with Kids, from the kids pool to play areas, to arts and crafts section to movie theaters. Movies also available for grown ups and me and my wife enjoyed watching the black panther.
the convenience store, the ice cream shop and the candy shop very very reasonable priced not rip off hotel rates.
there are multiple food options from casual to Thai buffet to an Italian restaurant.
the only downside side is that the hotel is a bit dated and the age shows now, however the rooms are very well maintained, I was a bit shocked to see the room door all worn out wood but voila enter the room and it's great specially the sea view was amazing.

Room tip: insist on the sea view room
1  Thank mamoon

Dear Mamoon J,

Thank you for taking your valuable time sharing the wonderful stay with us. I am thrilled to hear that you received excellent service from Alex before your arrival and continue with another superstar, Bunty who is taking good care of your family at the resort. I will pass your kind words to them personally and I am sure that your praise will make them very proud of.

We are trying a lot to provide the Kids entertainment throughout the resort and our goal is to be the Best Family Resort in Hua Hin, and now I am happy to learn that our attempt is very well paid off!

By the way, regarding the room condition, please accept my sincere apology for some shortfalls, please rest assured that I have taken this issue to the team to rectify and prevent the future occurrence.

I am looking forward to welcoming you and family back to hotel soonest.

Reviewed 13 May 2019

there is very nice hotel and quiet. member in my family and me spent time together. especialy kids. there is many zone for kids and spa for kids also. my niece really like there a lot. cos they enjoined with many activities hold day and their parent had time to relax and private time to do other things

2  Thank anne_sonata
Reviewed 8 May 2019

The hotel stay was very good. It was an excellent spot for a family with two young kids.
Pro's
- Comfortable rooms overlooking the Hua Hin beach
- A lot of activities for kids. Exp ; Movies, Swimming, Foam party, Kids Club.
- Clean and well maintained
- Food is nice but on a high side ( standard hotel price)
- Mr.Bunty (manager) was excellent in showing us around. He explained to us the places to visit around Hua Hin and also to get around the town.

Con's
- A 20 minutes ride by Grab from town center but it is alright because you have shuttle form hotel (not free)
- Beach is not that clean, strong current.
- Weather was hot around April so not advisable in April if you want a slight cooler weather.
- Not so good experience with the bar, where the staff told us that there is discounts for accor members. After ordering several drinks only then we are told that it is only for certain accor members.

Date of stay: April 2019
3  Thank SGRJAA
Reviewed 7 May 2019 via mobile

Enjoy our family trip, check into one family rooms and one deluxe room (connecting room). Resort prepared a lot of activities for kids and family. One thing we dislike was pets allowed, we can’t predict when is the animal will turn fierce and bite or scare our children. Not supposed in a resort (my own opinion)

2  Thank wen chau s