“Surreal place”

Cat 'n' A Cup Cat Cafe
Ranked #8 of 339 Restaurants in Chiang Rai
Description: we are a cat cafe. you can chilling while you eating and drinking. we serve thai dish, pasta, dessert, cake and coffee. Our recipe are good quality and clean.
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Had some cake and Matcha coffee in the company of about 20 cats

Cool experience. Hopefully the cats are not too stressed and are happy with their new jobs as entertainers.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Went to the cafe two days ago. I asked for a iced soy latte. Got it pretty quick and the girls were friendly. After i tasted it, I was deeply displeased with the taste. I informed the girl behind the counter who simply responded with that as I had already paid for it that was that and if I wanted another I would have to pay. The conversation continued in the same direction until I eventually gave up and rejoined my friend.
Very disappointed with my experience and would suggest they improve their customer service and coffee skills.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

It is probably the nicest cat cafe I have seen so far. It is spacious, beautiful decorated with about 20 cats. They are very clean, lovely and waiting for petting:)

There are rules that apply, like Don’t lift a cat and walk around with it, Don’t grab its tail, Don’t disturb them etc. When we were there two kids were doing exactly all
of those!

There is also a rule that parents should take care of their children. It didn’t happen this time. So I think staff should prevent this from happening, because cats looked scared and unhappy.

There are some cat cafes that forbid entrance for the children up to 10 or so years old. Think about it or the staff should react immediately when inappropriate things happen.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

It's a lovely Café, the coffee is quite good and the staff is so kind. Just please don't go there with your children. This is NOT a petting zoo nor a circus. Also, sit down, be patient, enjoy your drink and wait for the cats to approach you and do not chase the cats. So many visitors of this place made me so angry and also stressed the staff.

1  Thank Marlen R
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Terrible service and cakes were pretty synthetic tasting as if made from lots of chemical ingredients rather than fresh. Expensive for what it was.