“Go for the cats, stay for the waffle!”

Cat 'n' A Cup Cat Cafe
Ranked #11 of 365 Restaurants in Chiang Rai
Description: we are a cat cafe. you can chilling while you eating and drinking. we serve thai dish, pasta, dessert, cake and coffee. Our recipe are good quality and clean.
Reviewed 17 February 2018

I dragged my husband here, as did a lot of the women visiting here with other halves in tow, but thankfully we ordered the waffle. Himself was over the moon, we only got the two layer one which was plenty for two. The cats were lovely, very clean beautiful cross breeds most of the them. One made itself right at home on my hat for our visit. This is a must for animal lovers visiting Chiang Rai.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

My kids demanded we go to the cat cafe when they spotted the cats through the window as we walked by.

We went in and had coffee (mint chocolate chip smoothie for the kids).

The cats are EVERYWHERE and it’s pretty funny to watch them interact with each other and the customers.

The coffee and wifi were good also, which was an added bonus.

The cafe sells small pouches of cat food that you can bring in to feed to the cats. They flock to whomever has the food and it’s pretty funny to see them pushing and shoving to get at the food.

As a non cat person, I was surprised that I enjoyed my time in the cafe.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Traveling alone for a long period of time there will be days you feel lonely and miss home. Whenever you do and are in Chiang Rai: Go to this cafe. I promise you'll feel better quickly. There is something so comforting and relaxed about being in the company of cats even if they sleep most of the time :)
Cappuccino was surprisingly good and very reasonably priced!

2  Thank hjlammers
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Cat cafe's are a thing I suppose and the animals are cute. Food was reasonable but a little pricey for what was offered. One off visit.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

What a great concept! You have a beverage surrounded by the most beautiful cats. The place is kept immaculately clean, the free-roaming cats are well groomed and easy to attract if you buy the cat treats. A most enjoyable moment.