My wife and I stayed here for four nights and were very impressed by this hotel.
- exceptionally polite and friendly staff who obviously like their jobs
- large bedroom with a large bathroom (good shower) immaculately cleaned and maintained (free minibar and all expected amenities in the room including a small balcony)
- nice pool and loungers (didn't use but looked inviting and always uncrowded)
- decent breakfast (good bacon and coffee)
- clean, new looking property with a good vibe to it
- great location (easy walking distance to night market, walking street market, clock tower and the great value Arisara spa, short taxi ride to the tasty Chivit Thamma Da restaurant)
I really can't think of any.
Overall, this hotel represents excellent value for the money and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending it. Chiang Rai and environs ended up being a highlight thus far in our trip. This hotel and our guide Jermsak made this possible through a stay with a lot of rain.
I hope you find this review helpful!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking