“Tasty ”

Chef Sasa
Ranked #19 of 368 Restaurants in Chiang Rai
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

The pizza is really great. So the pasta. I took the one with the chilli and it was spicy exactly as I like it.
The service is also very good.
Enjoy.
S

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Had eggplant dish as starter and pizza as mains. All very tasty and authentic italian.
Particularly the pizza was excellent, by far the best I‘ve had so far in Thailand.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, English speaking, excellent food, very good desert! I strongly recommend this place!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We thought we’d try this pizza place given the positive reviews online. We got 2 pizzas and a salad to share and it was honestly one of the best pizzas I’ve had in my life (& I’m from Melbourne Australia where we have VERY good pizza). The dough was perfect, ingredients were traditional ( no Thai basil on the margarita!) and service was great.
The Italian chef has worked in Thailand for over 20 years and it shows - he knows where to find the best ingredients for pizza in the middle of northern Thailand!
I’m disappointed I won’t get to eat here again until we come back to Chiang Rai one day.
If you are craving western food, you won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2018

They have my favorite kind of pizza- Parma ham (which I call prosciutto, but in Thailand, prosciutto = plain ham... so make sure its "parma ham") and rocket (arugula/rucola) and fresh parmesan cheese. I came back the next night and got it again. It is EXCELLENT! very nice restaurant and service.

Date of visit: April 2018