Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
VVonne
Singapore, Singapore

Great experience this time! :D

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Nov 2023
1. Best location ever. Most of the time have staff to assist you with directing to lift.
2. Chose the newly renovated rooms - Comfy but mid clean (Cockroach on toilet seat :(, the marble concreate beside of sink have those stains and dried soap starches, bed sheet got dried blood stains.)
3. Well lighted room and managed to catch some sleep compared to the previous stay in Lee Garden's old room but room is not sound proof. Opening of toilet or main door can be heard from next door.
4. Staff whom assisted us throughout the trip in Lee Gardens hotel are friendly and cheerful :) Felt welcome.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Agoda.com
0.1 km from Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel
Pool
View more hotels in Hat Yai
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2023

I love to stay at Lee Garden plaza hotel at Hatyai, Thailand since 20 years ago. But my recent stay was so disappointed. Beside of the great location, the hotel really need to upgrade or renovation. Hotel price with breakfast is too high with the old furnishings dirty and unwell maintained. Service wise still good.

Room tip: Stay at below level 10th because you need to change lift whenever you in and out. Very inconvenient
Date of stay: May 2023
Reviewed 22 December 2022 via mobile

Very convenient location.
Very large complex with many restaurants, markets, plaza and massage parlours at your doorstep. Rooms are very spacious,clean and accommodating. I was on the 24th floor with good views from my room and the lifts are fast and effective.
I would stay here again for the location.
Staff are friendly and helpful the minute you arrive in taxi to reception and then take you to your room and carry your bags.

Room tip: Great location tho very busy. Very little parking
Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2022

Our belated honeymoon in Hatyai, in province of Songkhla, Thailand. Our Day 3 of our 7-day tour. We'll use this as a base to visit Ko Lipe island and Songkhla lake. Weather is perfect. Tourist numbers are still lower than prior to covic19, but numbers are increasing. Many locals can speak some Mandarin, English, Fujian and Malay. The famous night market near Lee Garden Plaza Hotel has commenced on a smaller scale. The bustling Kim Yong Market is back to its pre-covic hive of activity.
Some four-star hotels such as The Regency, Centara and Lee Gardens Plaza hotel are offering prices lower than pre-covic days.
My wife and I have rented a scooter for 350 baht a day.
The Klong Hae Floating Market will reopen on 5th August.
No travel insurance is needed. Proof of vaccination is required

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

The hotel is strategic located center of night market & town. It might not suitable for those are driving. The crowd of the night market make the road around jam. Hotel is at upper of shopping mall, very convienance for F&B

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2020

I stayed at the hotel one night on 10/9/2019 to 10/10/2019 on my way to hk. I am so happy I splurged and booked a junior suite room during my overnight stay.

I was told at the time the suite was just newly remodeled!

About the suite: It is very spacious and well organized. The bed was super comfy and the bathroom was clean and well maintained.

The breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of eastern and western selections. I miss the fresh fruits!

More importantly, the service at hotel is friendly and the location is second to none! It’s located in center of everything you will need!

I wish I had stayed longer but I will definitely come back to stay at this fantastic hotel!

Date of stay: October 2019