Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2012

i once said, i won,t stay here again,but i did in may for 2 nights,and it was good , check in
was quick and efficent,had a voucher from sawadee,paid about 650 i think, no breakfast, my choice, room was very clean and tidy, my mate had the room next to mine,his was the same
over the road is a great nightclub and resturant,many hostesses and no shortage of the amber fluid, around the corner is a great cheap spa ,for all the family called presuka spa, make sure you check it out,the bellboy allways ask,s you want massage, hes a future millonaire, great guy,i would stay here again ,it,s old and dated ,but all in all a good stay.

Room tip: get a high floor if possible, a bit less noise,from the evenings entertainment.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank no1greyhound
Reviewed 31 December 2011

I have stayed here on many previous trips. This is a good place for a business traveler to stay.

Rooms are priced at THB680 during the Christmas Season. There is free WiFi, Safety Boxes at the office and they will need to keep your passport until check-out.

The rooms and bathrooms are a little old and worn from wear and tear but they are clean. The rooms smell pleasant, are quiet and the bed, beddings and towels are excellent.

A great place to stay on a budget!

The hotel location is a little off the town centre of Hatyai. You can walk to the city centre in 15 minutes ( 1 km ). There are taxis (Tuk-tuks) which charge a standard fee of THB2 per person for any location in Hatyai.

Credit Cards are accepted and it has a basement car park. The receptionist are pleasant.

The good news is they have begun renovating the upper floors of the hotel. Which means in a few months the hotel will be an even better place to stay.

Room tip: I prefer the rooms on the upper floors which have a bit of view and are very quiet.
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2011

My husband and I stayed in this hotel, it was a recommendation from a local friend. The room is dated and the bed is rock hard! The internet in the room kept on cut off so my husband called the reception,a girl pick up the phone and promised she will check it out. After 30 minutes of waiting they didn't do anything about it so my husband call the reception again but this time no one answer so my husband went down to the reception and tell them the wifi is not working. The girl that talking to husband don't seem to care and she said the wifi is free so don't expect too much and then she walke off and sit behind the reception,take her small mirror out and look at her face. My husband was shock and asked to speak to the manager. The girl said that the hotel is a small hotel so no manager then she laugh evilly! We've stay in hundred of hotels in our life but we never ever seen such a horrible staff. We packed our bag and left.

Room tip: Do not stay in this hotel!
Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank ezperia e
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I stayed for 2 nights in this hotel on my motorcycle trip around Thailand. This hotel has a lot of sheltered parking lots, excellent for those of you who are driving or biking there. Location is excellent since it is just 100m from the night market and convenience stores. (The seafood at the night market is a must !)

The hotel room is spacious and clean, and comes with free wifi and cable TV channels. The front desk reception staff are also friendly and helpful.

I would definitely return here to stay !

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank danieltankc
Reviewed 22 August 2010

We recently stayed here at the Hatyai Rama Hotel. We had not booked ahead but asked to see a room and found it to be very roomy, clean and plenty of light.
Great value and would definitely stay there again sometime.

Date of stay: August 2010