“Beautiful course, to test your golf”
Review of Banyan Golf Club

Banyan Golf Club
Useful Information: TV: Channel One (Russian)
Useful Information: TV: Channel One (Russian)
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Banyan is a favourite course for us. It is all class - the club house, the course, the caddies
Having played a great game the previous day, I was expecting the normal swing to desparation. But no. I shoot 6 under my handicap. This was mostly due to my caddie - a wonderful, intelligent lady called Nok. Great English and also a golfers understanding of the course. I ask for driver, she gives me rescue, and says go to left of tree. Looks like right? Ok so left of tree. I get there and sure enough, I have the best access to the green. I cal for the 7 iron - she gives me 9 - land on the green at the front and it will roll down - really? Unusually, that's what I do - the ball finishes 2 metres away from pin. birdie. Easy game!
Overall experience was amazing. Look out for Joon too

in 47 reviews
"holes"
in 52 reviews

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Played a round of golf in Banyan golf club recently , the course was in immaculate condition and had a very nice layout . No blind tees shots , very good par 3s and great fairways and greens . My caddie helped me to find the correct lines for my putts and showed the directions from tee. The restaurants and bars had good selection of drinks and snacks + very good and attentive service .A great golf day on a challenging and inspiring golf course .Would like to play there any day , highly recommended.

1  Thank vep132
Reviewed 7 October 2017

This was our 3rd visit to this course. It remained one of the best course in Hua Hin. The course layout is challenging and interesting. Luckily, with the help of the caddies, we were able to avoid hidden hazards. The course condition is excellent. After the game we had lunch at the clubhouse restaurant which has a great view of the golf course. Overall, a great golf outing. Certainly, a golf course that is worth returning to play.

1  Thank c2chen
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Every time when I am in Hua Hin, I play Banyan. Latent on the 11th of September. For me it is the Best golfcourse in Hua Hin. I will be there in November.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This has to be a. It's for any golfer in Hua Hin. Magnificent from arrival at the golf shop through to been collected to return to the hotel. Seamless checkin and buggy, caddy and clubs all ready. I'd asked to be teamed up with another golfer which was easily accommodated (unlike Black Mountain). Changing facilities where top class and spotlessly clean. The caddy, Bom, was exceptional and very knowledgeable and got to know my game quite quickly. Played off the Blue markers and it's a difficult course so the caddy advise was badly needed. The scenery around the course is awe inspiring and at times it's hard to concentrate on the golf. It's an undulating course so a buggy is recommended (but it's not mandatory). Very well appointed and maintained course they is a real challenge. Lots of good holes and the ones that stand out for me are 10, 11 and 15. But there's. It a bad hole in the course. After this first round I revisited and throughly enjoyed the second and third rounds.

1  Thank Travellingsalesguy