“Golf”
Review of Banyan Golf Club

Banyan Golf Club
Useful Information: TV: Channel One (Russian)
Useful Information: TV: Channel One (Russian)
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Just played a very striking golf course.caddies great greens very slick but true ,fairways were like hitting off carpet bunkers had good sand.weather was good ,got a bit windy but that also helped to keep temperature at a good degree to play golf.Highly recommend to one and all and trust your caddies and listen to them they do it for a living

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I played 3 games here this week. A first class golf course! Wonderful staff. A warm and friendly greeting at arrival. The pro shop provides a very good range of golfing necessities, plus quality golfing souvenirs of the Banyan course. The pro shop staff are very helpful indeed. The positive experience continues through out the day, out on the course, in the restaurant and right up to departure.
The caddies are very knowledgable and most helpful. Their input ensures a most enjoyable golfing experience on a very challenging golf course. I'll be back again soon.

Chalermpol V, Public Relations Manager at Banyan Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

On behalf of Banyan team members, Thank you for your kindness for good feedback.
This will be our good encouragement to improve our service to be The Best Golf Club Experience in Asia Pacific and we will not let you down in every time you visit us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in nearly future.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Banyan is a favourite course for us. It is all class - the club house, the course, the caddies
Having played a great game the previous day, I was expecting the normal swing to desparation. But no. I shoot 6 under my handicap. This was mostly due to my caddie - a wonderful, intelligent lady called Nok. Great English and also a golfers understanding of the course. I ask for driver, she gives me rescue, and says go to left of tree. Looks like right? Ok so left of tree. I get there and sure enough, I have the best access to the green. I cal for the 7 iron - she gives me 9 - land on the green at the front and it will roll down - really? Unusually, that's what I do - the ball finishes 2 metres away from pin. birdie. Easy game!
Overall experience was amazing. Look out for Joon too

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Played a round of golf in Banyan golf club recently , the course was in immaculate condition and had a very nice layout . No blind tees shots , very good par 3s and great fairways and greens . My caddie helped me to find the correct lines for my putts and showed the directions from tee. The restaurants and bars had good selection of drinks and snacks + very good and attentive service .A great golf day on a challenging and inspiring golf course .Would like to play there any day , highly recommended.

1  Thank vep132
Reviewed 7 October 2017

This was our 3rd visit to this course. It remained one of the best course in Hua Hin. The course layout is challenging and interesting. Luckily, with the help of the caddies, we were able to avoid hidden hazards. The course condition is excellent. After the game we had lunch at the clubhouse restaurant which has a great view of the golf course. Overall, a great golf outing. Certainly, a golf course that is worth returning to play.

1  Thank c2chen