“An excellent course”
Review of Banyan Golf Club

Banyan Golf Club
Useful Information: TV: Channel One (Russian)
Useful Information: TV: Channel One (Russian)
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Banyan is another of my favourite courses but on this occasion, probably because of the rain the previous day, several fairways were soggy. The greens were not of their usual standard - slow and seems to be recovering from coring. However, the presentation and overall conditions were acceptable. It is as good as Black Mountain although the layout is different. Humidity was quite high on the day we played and a cold towel will help. The caddies will provide you with ice from the kiosks if you ask. Cover them with the towel and use it to cool down.

All reviews
"tee"
in 32 reviews
"buggies"

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Having played 4 courses in Hua Hin, this in my view the best one. The course itself seems so naturally built, quite some slopes, tricky bunkers and some waters. The greens are fast and tricky. I expected a bit more break but probably that's my poor judgement.

The caddies speak reasonable English and have good knowledge of the course. Really helped me a lot.

Other facilities very nice as well. Hope to come back here again.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Just played a very striking golf course.caddies great greens very slick but true ,fairways were like hitting off carpet bunkers had good sand.weather was good ,got a bit windy but that also helped to keep temperature at a good degree to play golf.Highly recommend to one and all and trust your caddies and listen to them they do it for a living

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I played 3 games here this week. A first class golf course! Wonderful staff. A warm and friendly greeting at arrival. The pro shop provides a very good range of golfing necessities, plus quality golfing souvenirs of the Banyan course. The pro shop staff are very helpful indeed. The positive experience continues through out the day, out on the course, in the restaurant and right up to departure.
The caddies are very knowledgable and most helpful. Their input ensures a most enjoyable golfing experience on a very challenging golf course. I'll be back again soon.

Chalermpol V, Public Relations Manager at Banyan Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

On behalf of Banyan team members, Thank you for your kindness for good feedback.
This will be our good encouragement to improve our service to be The Best Golf Club Experience in Asia Pacific and we will not let you down in every time you visit us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in nearly future.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Banyan is a favourite course for us. It is all class - the club house, the course, the caddies
Having played a great game the previous day, I was expecting the normal swing to desparation. But no. I shoot 6 under my handicap. This was mostly due to my caddie - a wonderful, intelligent lady called Nok. Great English and also a golfers understanding of the course. I ask for driver, she gives me rescue, and says go to left of tree. Looks like right? Ok so left of tree. I get there and sure enough, I have the best access to the green. I cal for the 7 iron - she gives me 9 - land on the green at the front and it will roll down - really? Unusually, that's what I do - the ball finishes 2 metres away from pin. birdie. Easy game!
Overall experience was amazing. Look out for Joon too