“Best Pineapple shake in town!”
Review of I Rice

I Rice
Ranked #99 of 778 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Cuisines: European, Thai, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here many times and never had a bad dish. The food here is fantastically good every single time! The red curry with pineapple is my favourite dish and the pineapple shake is awesome so that’s my recommendation!

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Clean, competitively priced foreign style Thai dishes, with a good selection of western dishes. However these dishes are very much tailored for holiday makers and they are not particularly traditional.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

We ordered fish and chips for family of 8 , Pineapple Rices, Thai Fish Cake, Spring Roll, Chicken and were great. Prepare to wait as lady cook was solo.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Very fresh and tasty Thai food. You can also order traditional European/Scandinavian dishes. Friendly and dependable staff. You will not be disappointed, good value for money

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Solo lady diner, dropped in for a quick and light dinner and had the spicy pork and lime salad. Wow !!!! It was super spicy and I am usually pretty tough, but this one nearly beat me. I asked for it that way so it is my own fault.... I will be back to try their other dishes. 150 baht including a bottle of beer - very happy

1  Thank Zeddog