1,612 results
All reviews shoreline beach club breeze spa cicada market shoreline restaurant pool view family suite golf buggy big pool beach front breakfast buffet beautiful hotel pool bar shuttle service free shuttle kids club night market town centre
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Arrived with the big groups, the check in process is the fastest i have ever experienced ! The Receptionist is so efficient, can speak english well ,smart and very attentive.
When we asked for an empty room for praying together, they provided with no hesitate in a few minutes. What a great service !

Love the breakfast buffet with so many food to try.

Too bad, during to short escape, not able to enjoy the beach club in a long time

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Phanuphan B, General Manager at Amari Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Ms. denimBandung,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences following your recent stay at the Amari Hua Hin. It was a great pleasure to learn that you had enjoyed your stay with us!

Your kind words and feedback have been passed on to our team members regarding operation service and food varieties on breakfast buffet.

Many thanks again for sharing your experience with us, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future,

With warm regards from Hua Hin,

Phanuphan Buasuang

Reviewed 12 July 2018

we booked this place on the same day we checked in as we had an unpleasant experience with another hotel.
plenty of car park, check in process was quick. receptionist went all the way up to our room to confirm if it was my partner's birthday that day lol. they served a cake to us later on.
our room is the furthest from the pool but there is no issue about that.
room decor is gorgeous and room is quite clean. pool is huge and spacious.

side note: we went to a massage shop opposite the hotel named Thai Thai massage parlour and the massage was horrible. please go to other shops!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suzu-H
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Directly book via hotel, look into different package. The balcony is nice. Granted Late check out offer would be perfect according to the package. It was great that hotel offer free shuttle bus to market village and clock tower. Everything is good overall.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I stayed for 6 nights in the Amari Hua Hin and was very pleasantly surprised. I arrived on a Friday afternoon using the hotels car service from BKK airport and it was a safe and comfortable ride. Was 3000 TB door to door in a Toyota Camry. Driver was courteous, careful and attentive.
The check in was fast and efficient and the team on the counter were well presented, had great English skills and were very kind. One of the team also escorted me to my room to show me around and it was a lovely touch.
The room itself was well appointed, had a fabulous view and had everything you could ask for. The balcony was also a perfect size for a few drinks in the afternoon or a cup of tea in the morning.

TV was was a large flat screen and had a large selection of English channels (Sport / Movies / News) and there were ample International and Thai plugs around the room for all your charging needs.

The bathroom was well lit and had a separate shower with strong pressure and toilet with a separate door for privacy. There was also a hairdrier for those that need it and the amenities were plentiful and good quality

The bed was very comfortable and there was a plethora of pillows to choose from.

Lighting in the room was overall excellent and you could adjust for your mood

There was a jug for hot drinks and a good tea and coffee selection. The fridge was tall enough to fit a bottle of wine (with shelf removed) and overall a good sized fridge for storing your drinks etc. I removed the Hotels mini bar selection and placed my own stuff inside which was fine. No freezer compartment however for those of you requiring ice in their drinks but they can order to your room if necessary. I just used ice from the family mart over the road and placed in a air tight container which it lasted frozen for 2 days.

A good desk for doing any business work that you need and the WiFi was stable and strong during my stay. Only niggle is it for 2 devices only and you need to login again each day...but not a big hassle and sure if I required it the Hotel would allow further devices to connect.

Breakfast was a very good buffet selection and had a fabulous selection of Asian and European/Western choices. I had some of the best poached eggs I've ever eaten during my stay.

During the weekend there are a lot of Thai people that frequented this hotel who had come down from Bangkok for the weekend so was nice to be the only foreigner surrounded by the lovely Thai people.

The gym was very well equipped and I went down each morning for a workout. Was never packed and there is enough free weights and machine weights for everyone. Also a load of runners, cycles and steppers for the runners among you.

Lastly the pool is very big and there are plenty of loungers for everyone. Also a nice kids pool area and shaded areas / bar area to get out of the sun.

Overall I really enjoyed my stay and will certainly be coming back to the Amari.

If you have people staying in the Amari Residence (like my Mum and Dad were) which is a privately owned part of the hotel, it is simply a 2 minute walk from your hotel room and through a small locked gate at the back of the property. My folks would meet me each day and let me through with their keycard. Also my folks used the Amari car service to BKK airport and it was no issue.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the pool are fantastic
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I very much enjoyed my recent stay at Amarillo Hua Hin. The property is very clean and well maintained. The location is with walking distance to several local attractions. The food at all of the F&B outlets was delicious. But what really made my stay so enjoyable was the warm, friendly and knowledgeable staff. From the moment of check-in to the time of our departure, we we pampered and very well taken care of. I highly recommend the Amari Hua Hin.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Phanuphan B, General Manager at Amari Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Mr. Steve C,

Your kind words and feedback have been passed on to our team members; Taste of food and Amari staffs who gave you operation service. we are always very pleased and motivated to hear when our guests voice their appreciation.

With warm regards from Hua Hin,