Free cancellation until 26/07
US$267
US$259
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$204
  • Breakfast included
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$130
US$309
US$235
US$64
US$49
Royal Pavilion Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$25
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$35/night.

US$123
US$104
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$87
G Hua Hin Resort & Mall(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$137
Priceline
US$193
US$187
Hotelpower.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2013

We stayed at the M&A Guesthouse in a double private. The Guesthouse is ideally located just a few minutes walk from the beach, a 5 minute walk from bars and restaurants and a 15 minute walks from the Railway station. The Guesthouse itself was nothing special nor was the room but for 700B a night it was good value for money. After a little negotiation we payed 500B for 10:30pm check out which worked well for our evening train. Not a bad Guesthouse but with so much choice in the local area probably worth looking at a few before departing with your hard earned cash.

Find out more about our big adventure and where we are going next at chipofftheoldblog.com

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ross_and_Sonya
Reviewed 12 June 2013

The place is in the center of Hua Hin, just a couple meters to the beach. And maybe 5-8 minutes walking distance to the main street and night market. Quiet, with laundry service in the oposite and good thai massage.
The only problem were ants in the room. Small ants walking around. Not in the bed, but in the corners. Nothing serious but some people might not like it. But for this price? Hello... ;)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Able R, Owner at M & A Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

Hello Dredsound, Thank you for staying at M&A Guesthouse, we are happy that your time with us was ok and hope you will come again.
Ants, unfortunately commonplace in Thailand (thank you for pointing them out as I do have a policy which clearly my staff had decided to disobey) are only looking for food, increasingly price conscious customers are eating in the rooms but not realising that the waste needs to be removed immediately to avoid the ants.
Another big problem is that Thai people (staff) will not kill the ants due to their Buddhist beliefs, compounding any attraction issues.
So I have just created a little sign to go in the rooms asking to remove food waste, you can see at our facebook.ma.guesthouse page, I will also again inform the staff of their duty.
Many Thanks for your input.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

The place is well located because its in the heart of Hua Hin town and close pretty much to everything. Downstairs is a bar with a pool table and the girl on reception was very good with checking us in and so on. The room was one floor up at the front and had a terrace overlooking the street. I think it was room number 1.
The room has an ensuite bathroom and also a room safe which was a nice touch. The room was clean and bright and pretty much what you would expect in Thailand for a budget price.
The place closes I think around 10.30 pm but they give you a key so you can come back late and let yourself in.
I think that for the price and for what we got its a good place to stay if you want to be in the heart of the city.
Just around the corner there are a number of restaurants and a short walk through an alley brings you to a big seven eleven.
So all in all I would recommend this place to people.

Room Tip: Room 1 was tyhe only room we saw, it was large enough and had a frontal terrace. The street outside is a small street so there is not much traffic up and down it.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello TP We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for visiting from Ao Nang, hope you got back safe.

hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I have stayed here many times, it is near the centre of town but in a quiet street.
The house is very clean and the staff are helpful and friendly.
The rooms are exactly as they are described, good amenities like safe, dvd player etc.
Nice bar with pool table, beer cold and good price..
Guests have their own entrance when the bar is closed.
Services provided include: car & motor bike hire, Electric bikes tours, boat trios and taxis.
Will be back there in June.
Eric (Scouse)

Room Tip: Pick one with AC
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 December 2012

I booked a room through Agoda with a double bed and two fans, (a room without air conditioning) it seemed central and functional. When I got there they gave me a very small room about the size of a closet with a bunk bed a small window and one fan. When I told them that is not what I booked and paid for they said it was all they had take it or leave it. We had to find another guesthouse. I wrote to Agoda, since I paid them, explained the situation but they have yet to reply. They seem to be as untrustworthy as the hotel and will be the last time I use their services.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rick D
Able R, Owner at M & A Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

This room is listed on agoda as a 'twin fan' which is a reference to the room type, twin = two single beds and fan= Not air-con!,
Our other rooms also listed are quite clearly labeled in the same mannor, I'm not sure I or my fellow hoteliers have ever seen a room labled by the amount of fans that are in the room.
As we did not receive any complaint at the time it is a bit hard to expect us to offer any solution, of which are many(I'm sure we would have put in an aditional fan).

In addition, our budget rooms are 'as stated' BUDGET they are designed for the budget traveller and so have basic ameneties.