Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$124
  • Free Breakfast
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$65
Agoda.com
Anantara Hua Hin Resort(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$105
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$216
US$166
US$32
US$28
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

US$277
US$199
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$164
  • Pool
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$69
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Royal Pavilion Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$54
Priceline
G Hua Hin Resort & Mall(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$114
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 November 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the MA Guest House with 2 fellow backpackers for 2 nights. It was great value for the cheap price we paid. We stayed in a private room (we are not fussed about sleeping together in a big bed) and the room was nice and spacious. The owner and his wife were both very helpful and kind. I would reccommend this hostel to anyone staying in Hua Hin.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2014 via mobile

We're staying for only a night and we're really satisfied for what we've paid. Location is good, close to bar, night market, public transportation, all within walking distance. Security is one of the best I've seen. You'll need to use the card given to access the main entrance and you'll have a room key as well. For me the most appreciated thing is the owner. He was extremely helpful, giving me tips for where to eat, where to get transportation, let us store our backpack after check out and even offered us to take a shower before we head to the train station in the late evening. I would definitely come back and recommend it to budget travellers.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

I had a pretty nice stay. Hua Hin is very expensive, but I got a decent rate from the owner. Still, it's 2-3x more than you'd pay in bangkok or another area. All the hostels are like that here though. The owner was helpful and friendly. Rentals available, which was great. Stayed in double room, a bit cramped, but beds big and room had mirror. Quiet and peaceful. fan only blew on the top bed, so grab that one! Wind kept room cool but city very hot in general. Wifi amazing, best location possible. Wish bathroom had tp because I don't like the bidet things, but that's just me. Would return for sure. :)

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is a small family run establishment in the centre of Hua Hin. Its location is very good because from there we could walk to pretty much everywhere (which is why we stayed again). The rooms have what travellers need including an ensuite bathroom, safe, flat screen tv, good working A/c and great free wi fi. The owner has set up some system whereby guests can watch movies/documentaries on their own hand held devices which was a nice touch.

The place is clean and bright and has a good security system so guests come in and out with a security card which operates both front and rear entrances. The guest house has a PC for guests use and a pool table.

I believe the place is run by the British owner and his Thai wife. They are both pretty helpful and accomodating to guests needs and requests.

Its not the Hilton but for the price at around 600 - 700 baht a night its very competitive and given the location I think its a great deal.

Plenty of places to eat/drink/entertain within a stones throw of the door.

I would rate the place in its class as excellent.

Room Tip: The top floor rooms are a climb which may pose a slight difficulty for some guests (perhaps older or infirm) but other than that I think all the rooms are pretty much the same.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TERRY P
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Subject: M & A Guesthouse
Location: Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, Thailand, Asia
Title: Unscrupulous owner......you decide!
ID#: 195553295

I booked my accommodation directly on the M&A Guesthouse website and all communication was done directly with M&A Guesthouse. I booked Room 2 from 16/2/2014 TO 23/02/2014 at the advertised room rate of 500bht per night, 7 nights, total 3500bht. I sent a 50% deposit of 1750bht via Paypal on 20/1/2014 which was acknowledged as being received by M&A Guesthouse by email on 23/01/2014. On arrival at the guesthouse, I was met by the owner. I was informed by the owner I was "upgraded" to another room at no extra charge. The owner requested that I settle the balance owing before I proceed to the room. I requested to see the room before I settled the bill. The owner reluctantly let me see the room, and then presented me with the bill. The account was for 2800bht. I calculated the balance owing to be 2250bht (1750bht for balance of accommodation + 500bht key deposit). I queried the account with the owner and was informed by him that the difference was a Paypal fee that had to be settled by myself. I refused to pay the "extra" amount of 550bht as a Paypal Fee was never discussed in any previous communication between the owner and myself. I also believed at the time this was an excessive amount for a "fee". As I refused to pay the full amount of 2800bht, I was told to leave the premises. I left the premises when I was refunded my deposit of 1750bht and found alternative accommodation.
On my return home to South Africa, I contacted Paypal to find out what the procedure is with merchants and the fees involved when payments take place. There is a fee involved, which is normally paid by the seller, in this case M&A Guesthouse, unless he has arranged with the purchaser, myself, to pay the fee. No fee or commission was ever communicated between the owner and myself.
In addition, the normal amount of the fee is 3,9% of the transaction amount, for 1750bht, the fee would be around 70bht!!!
I feel it is necessary to communicate this incident to, hopefully, prevent a recurrence of this happening to anyone. If you have experienced a similar incident, I would be happy to hear from you. Paypal have informed me that they will investigate the matter as it can adversely affect their business and reputation.
Fortunately, I am a fairly well travelled person and, stressful as it was at the time, I was able to handle the whole incident. For other people, it may have proved more traumatic.
To conclude, I would advise anyone making a booking for accommodation to do it through a reliable agent. In this way, incidents of this nature may be avoided.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo