“Weekend getaway ”
Review of M & A Guesthouse

M & A Guesthouse
Ranked #124 of 309 Hua Hin B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Very close to the beach, less than 5 minute walk. The owner was pleasant. The budget room (with bunk bed) was just what we needed. Safe in room, valuables stayed safe. Shared bathroom was clean. Check in/out was easy. You get what you pay for. I recommend it!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 February 2015 via mobile

Our stay was good, the hostel is well located close to Hua hin beach and the night market. Along with plenty of bars. The room was clean with a good shower! Although I did ask some advice from the hostel staff and he wasn't particularly helpful, compared to the rest of the hostel staff that we have stayed in across Thailand. But that was my only complaint. Decent good value for money hostel.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2014 via mobile

quite nice guesthouse
safty is good, room is quite clean, hot shower and electronic pot, extra beach towels are ready for all guests
but you can't open windows and there's a lot of bugs inside of room eventhough I didn't open windows and balcony door
and also they don't have enough cord

Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the MA Guest House with 2 fellow backpackers for 2 nights. It was great value for the cheap price we paid. We stayed in a private room (we are not fussed about sleeping together in a big bed) and the room was nice and spacious. The owner and his wife were both very helpful and kind. I would reccommend this hostel to anyone staying in Hua Hin.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2014 via mobile

We're staying for only a night and we're really satisfied for what we've paid. Location is good, close to bar, night market, public transportation, all within walking distance. Security is one of the best I've seen. You'll need to use the card given to access the main entrance and you'll have a room key as well. For me the most appreciated thing is the owner. He was extremely helpful, giving me tips for where to eat, where to get transportation, let us store our backpack after check out and even offered us to take a shower before we head to the train station in the late evening. I would definitely come back and recommend it to budget travellers.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple