Once again we enjoyed a memorable four weeks holiday in the Centara Hua Hin. A delightful colonial style hotel with magnificent gardens and excellent facilities, the Centara is located within its own private haven of peace, but very close to Hua Hin town. The hotel is admirably organized and runs like clockwork, and for comfort, food, and ambiance cannot be bettered. The staff warrant a special mention. Well led by delightful and approachable managers for whom the welfare of guests is top priority, all members of staff are not only most friendly and keen to be of help, but also knowledgeable, efficient, and able quickly to provide whatever is required.
We felt very privileged indeed to be made so very welcome on this repeat visit, and were looked after superbly for the duration of our stay. The Centara in Hua Hin is now our second home. No other destination can compare with it, and we cannot wait for a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin first opened its doors in the early 1920s at a time when Hua Hin was still a sleepy coastal village. This five-star beachfront resort was built along the classic lines of that era, with phenomenal gardens and beautifully spacious rooms and suites (up to 170 square metres) with high ceilings, polished hardwood flooring, period furniture, and the warm tones of Thai silk. The resort is also home to 42 single-storey villas that offer privacy and space (up to 120 square metres) and the choice of a Jacuzzi or plunge pool on the terrace. Beside Hua Hin’s gorgeous beach, a stone’s throw away, and a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy to the full, the resort also offers plenty of leisure options for adults and children: four swimming pools and children’s pools, a superb spa, a fitness centre, tennis courts, Muay Thai and Tai Chi classes, and two kids clubs. Plus, the town is outside our door, and some of the best golf courses in Thailand are within easy travelling distance. The dining venues include a colonial style café and all-day dining restaurant, a Japanese restaurant, a Thai restaurant located near the villas, and the modern COAST Beach Club & Bistro. With its setting on the beach and its elegant atmosphere, the resort also is the perfect setting for a dream wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Sawasdee so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Centara Grand Beach Resort And Villas Hua Hin
- Sofitel Hua Hin
- Accor Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Sofitel