Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$234
InterContinental
US$64
US$48
G Hua Hin Resort & Mall(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$148
Hotels.com
Royal Pavilion Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$25
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$33/night.

US$201
US$169
Agoda.com
US$249
US$218
Trip.com
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$182
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$89
TripAdvisor
1,429 results
All reviewsoceanside restaurantsilksand roomocean sidetuk tuksilk sandla cannanight marketjacuzzi villaoutdoor jacuzziboutique hotelbeach barturn down servicebeach frontday bedclock towermain poolrain shower
Reviewed 9 December 2014

I booked this resort as the refreshing end to my 30th birthday trip to Thailand and I am beyond glad I did! I spent months trying to find someplace in Hua Hin that was luxurious and yet cozy, and Putahracsa was everything I was looking for. The resort is laid out in 2 sections - the Sansky Villas and Silksand rooms are on the landslide, and the Oceanbed Villas beachside. We stayed in an Oceanbed Jacuzzi villa and wow! The room was beautiful - clean lines, TONS of space, a great patio with a couch and day bed (which had sun on it most of the day, so if you wanted tanning privacy you got it!), and a nice sized Jacuzzi. I like that the room was on the second floor, as the pool villas are on ground level and don't afford as much privacy. Our butler was amazing! Every afternoon we had fresh juice delivered with a lovely note, and every evening we had a turn down service with little sweet treats ready for our enjoyment. For the price we paid, we were treated to so much more than we every expected!
My friend and I were looking for a spa to relax in, and the Day Spa did not disappoint! The treatments are VERY reasonable (we purchased blocks of time as opposed to individual treatments - 4 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours for about $250 USD total) and well-worth the money. The staff is the pinnacle of professionalism and poise. The young woman who was with me all 3 days treated me like a princess. She was sweet, kind, very attentive, and knowledgeable. I can't give her enough praise! As soon as you step into the Day Spa, the atmosphere is quiet and calming...you are immediately removed from the world around you. You MUST stop by for at least a couple hours!
The beach at the resort is also fantastic. I loved the day beds - very comfortable and serviced by great attendants! We were never without throughout our entire stay. My only advice - at sunset and after dark, wear bug spray!! I was eaten alive our first night there, and so I made sure I carried the rest of the time. The spray the resort offers does not cut it.
Make sure you have a meal at Oceanside. We had Thanksgiving Dinner there (the Australian Tenderloin was sublime!), and we paid $35USD a person for appetizers, steak, and 4 glasses of wine each WITH dessert. We ate there every night and it was the best food I've ever had.
Make sure you take the resort offered tuk-tuk into the night market. It's worth a glance. Also, the BEST mango & sticky rice in Thailand is in Hua Hin. Ask the front desk, and they'll take you there. On the way back, stop for a pork bun at a street cart...they are amazing!
All in all, the best resort I've ever stayed at in my life, and I've been all over the world. I've stayed at high-end resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean, and none hold a candle to Putahracsa. We will definitely be returning in the future.
As a side note, the manager of the resort introduced himself upon our arrival, and he was always prevalent throughout our stay. It's always a good sign when the boss is about making sure things are working smoothly.
Also, for transport from Bangkok, we used Thai Happy Taxi. They were very reasonable (2300 baht each way), and they saved our butts when another "reputable" company cancelled on us last-minute. The vehicles were clean, the drivers were very professional, and the ride was quick. Not to mention, they were extremely punctual and easy to book.

Room Tip: The Oceanbed Jacuzzi Villas are spacious and, being on the 2nd floor, are a lot more private. Also, they are on the beachside, so you don't have to cross the street every time you want to hit the beach or the pool. Plus, they come with butler service and won't break the bank!
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank NattyIce
Putahracsa, General Manager at Putahracsa Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2014

Dear NattyIce,

Thank you very much for the detailed review. It is great to know that you had a relaxing and enjoyable time at Putahracsa.

All your feedback will be shared with our Butler, Spa and Oceanside Team Member. We are sure that this will encourage them further to continue their work in the way that you appreciated.

All the Best and we would love to welcome you again.

Manue Lang

Reviewed 8 December 2014

We chose to stay at this resort due to its consistently good reviews on tripadvisor and i'm glad that it definitely lived up to its hype and perhaps even exceeded expectations! We stayed in the Oceanbed Pool Villa which was spacious, clean, had a large comfy bed, a lounging area and an outdoor pool & jacuzzi. The jacuzzi was so good that we used it twice a day. The private pool is situated just beside the room, separated by a sliding glass door and it was very well maintained. The whole villa had a very comfortable and relaxing feel to it that we felt that we could just stay in there all day long. Perhaps, the only downside was the privacy of the the private outdoor pool. People staying at the higher levels of the adjacent hotel could possibly have a full view of us as the fences were not high enough.

Location wise, the beachfront is easily accessible through the resort. It is roughly a 5min ride away from the night market area. Tuk tuk rides are quite expensive compared to Bangkok but you don't have to worry about that because the resort provides a free one-way tuk tuk service to the night market or other places located in the vicinity. Walking back from the night market takes about 15 minutes.

The service provided by the hotel staff was nothing short of excellent. Each and every one of them was very friendly and hospitable and would go the extra mile to help meet your requirements if possible. Upon arrival, we were also served with welcome drinks and a spiced tuna salad which was delicious. One of the staffs, Mew, even prepared a jug of refreshing fresh fruit juice for us after cleaning up our room on the second day. The excellent service provided by the staff certainly did make our stay much more fulfilling.

All in all, if you don't mind spending abit more money, Putahracsa is the resort to stay in Hua Hin if you would simply like to have a quiet, relaxing holiday away from the hustling and bustling life of the city. We would definitely stay here again should be return to Hua Hin in future.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jeffie88
Reviewed 7 December 2014

Just returned from our second home and already booked again to stay in February 2015.
They have just completed a refurbishment to the Sanksy Villas, and we think they have done a really good job, well thought out and have completed them to a high standard. As usual the service and staff are second to none, nothing is too much trouble for them. We look forward to our return.

Bill and Sue Livingstone
England

Room Tip: All rooms good, depends on budget
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Putahracsa, General Manager at Putahracsa Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2014

Dear William190832,

In your case 13 was a lucky Number then. We are extremely happy to read your comment about our team, service and our new rooms. Thank you very much and we all look forward to see you again in February.

Manuel Lang

Reviewed 28 November 2014 via mobile

It was a unforgettable experience for staying at putahracsa. We stayed at the silksand room which is located at the ground floor, and the swimming pool just located at the back door of my room which only take a few steps to get into it。
The staffs at the pool always get us ice cold water with cooling bag and some snack when we were sunbathing.
The bakery is awesome, i ate so many during my stay。
I also want to say thank you to the staff of the oceanside restaurant cuz they sang the birthday song for me!!!!
And i just got a e-card from them which has our picture on it!
I'll be come back definitely next time....

• Stayed: November 2014

Dear Edith C,

We are very happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay and Birthday Celebration at Putahracsa.
Hopefully we will see you back for your next Birthday or any other occasion.

Best regards,

Manuel Lang

Reviewed 25 November 2014 via mobile

I went there with a friend for our holiday.
Like the hotel very much as the room is clean, tidy and you can walk to the swimming pool in 10 seconds which I stayed on the ground floor. There are plans of activities suggested by hotel at the swimming pool, so you don't headache for what you wanna do.
Hotel staff are nice and helpful.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends