Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$60
US$244
US$117
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$194
US$145
InterContinental
G Hua Hin Resort & Mall(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$66
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Royal Pavilion Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$30
US$683
US$132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$145
US$96
US$32
US$29
Agoda.com
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$69
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 December 2015

Kings Home is perfect located in the heart of the city - close to night market, restaurants, bars and shops.
Place and rooms were very clean and extremely cozy (many souvenirs from around the world brought by owners - John (Dutchman) and his lovely wife.
There is a small pool on the garden and unlimited coffe and tea in the kitchen :) (all is included in the room price).

I highly recommend this place. You won't be dissapointed.

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

I booked this homestay during my holiday in thailand, while visited hua hin because so many great scene to visit that it's impossible for us to finish visited in one day time, that's why we search agoda and booked this homestay, we checked in late in the afternoon, and the first person who approach us during check in is their indon maid, she saw us four person, yes that's me, my wife and two children ( combined weight of two children is less than 50kg), the maid said because we have extra two children, she can't make decisions whether we can stay in our double bed room, so she called her lady boss in the phone and lady boss said i need to paid extra 200 baht for each of my children so total are 400 baht for two children, I tried negotiated with her is it can be stayed free for my two young children just for only one night as we are going to check out early in the next morning inorder to catch up the tourists van, lady boss( owner wife) said she have to ask her husband about it,… and this is the time the cheater(owner) is coming , he said we need to change another deluxe room and need to paid another 800 baht for all the process, after negotiated he said 600 baht is the bottom line, his reason is he make a lost of change another deluxe room for us as he need to charge by agoda again for the room rate… c'mon, I don't even want to change a room as I already told him I just stay one night and that's just few hours only, why he wants to force me change big room, i come hua hin is to visit great beautiful scene and park, not to enjoy and relax in hotel, so this owner i read the reviews saying he is good and helpful, yes, I admit the reviews is true, but on the other side he is money sucker, he even said his wife is confusing and wrong way of doing business by only charge us 200 baht for extra one person , but i can said his wife is 100 times better than him, she just charge 200 baht extra for each person without saying need to change another big room for extra money again, so this is my feel of being cheated by choosing and staying in this homestay.… oh ya, one last thing want to add here is no shower gel given and no warm water provided although you see a heater hanging on wall… I guess its just for decoration only.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
19  Thank mingkiong
Reviewed 1 December 2015

Once we rang the bell, and the owner appeared to talk to us, we already knew we are going to stay there and we have made a right choice - nice, clean and friendly place, with a great atmosphere due to charm and hospitality of owners, Mr. John and his wife.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bartek P
Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

I came across this place while trying to find a guesthouse to stay. John, the owner, was outside and told me to come check his rooms. He offered me a really nice place to stay, according to my budget (long term backpacker). The guesthouse has everything to offer, bathroom, swimming pool, continental breakfast and a good chat with the family who owns it. I recommend anyone to stay here, suitable for families with children as well!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 November 2015

I can say this place is like home away from home. Mr. John and his wife are very helpful, they are always ready to help the guest. The location is great and place is very safe to stay. Rooms cost are very low in comparison to different hotels or guest house in the same area. i will surely go again to Hua Hin and will stay in the same place.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo