“Amazing food and service”

Fisherman Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 742 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Description: French restaurant in the city center of hua hin specializes in hot stone grill and large choice of fish and thai food
Reviewed 11 March 2018

The best French restaurant i ever eaten the food was amazing some of my friends had t bone steak served on a hot stone cook how you want it the slow cooked lamb was absolutely delicious the salads fresh and tasty the waitress were polite and obliging and best of all the prices were terrific all and all a night to remember.

jean michel t, Responsable relations publiques at Fisherman Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

thank you very much sir .

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Eight of us chose a variety of dishes from the menu and the specials and it was a very good meal. The service was good albeit that we had to call the owner to translate at one point :-), but would recommend it. Loved the pork on the hot plate, almost like a meat fondue but very tasty.

1  Thank JennieLP
jean michel t, Responsable relations publiques at Fisherman Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

thank you very much we hope see you again in fisherman restaurant

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing place. Everything great: atmosphere and meals. Big choice of meat on the hot stones.
Will definitely come again.

thank you very much we hope see you again in fisherman restaurant ,

Reviewed 23 February 2018

This is an upmarket restaurant that boasts a degree of sophistication. indeed the place is nicely laid out. We looked forward to great dinner. My Carpaccio was excellent as was my pork fillet on hot stone. However, my baked potato was cold and my wife's grilled fish very overcooked (to a cinder). The wine was fine.
The staff seemed disinterested at our complaints about the fish and the potato. We were disappointed, but maybe it was the chef's night off.

1  Thank sandflopper j
jean michel t, Responsable relations publiques at Fisherman Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

thanks for your comment and see you soon at the fisherman restaurant .

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Having lived in France for many years, I was glad to find a taste of the home country here in Hua Hin. The front table was the domain of our host and his friends, shooting the breeze in French, but the host was also very attentive to his guests. The food was excellent, a nod from our host helped me decide a good wine - thoroughly enjoyable. I wish I could have had room for some cheese too! Unfortunately water had got into the card machine, so I had to go out and found cash, but was rewarded for my efforts by a glass of good Cognac. A lovely experience, thank you!

1  Thank wudangtiger
jean michel t, Responsable relations publiques at Fisherman Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

tank you very much i hope see you again in fisherman restaurant .