“The BEST Coffee and Breakfasts in Krabi Town”

May & Mark Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 615 Restaurants in Krabi Town
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

From Noparathi Beach, I took off on a scooter for a day and night trip to Krabi town to enjoy the vibrant local Night Markets, which are held every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night

As I arrived a little early for the night markets I went down a side street and parked near the food markets. It was there on the corner I stumbled across an ABSOLUTE GEM of a cafe named May and Marks Coffee restautant and cafe.

The cafe covers all three bases serving amazing breakfasts, lunch and dinners. I actually ate three times here the food was that good.

My first meal was the big breakfast with household baked beans, bacon, eggs, toast and a perfect latte. The arabica coffee they use is superior to ANYONE else in Krabi Town.

After doing a little street shopping and cruise around on my hire scooter, I came in for a lush chicken caeser salad. Good healthy portion and Chicken was succulent and tender. I loved the tangyness of their balsamic dressing (which you can change instead of creamy creamy caeser dressing)

As I had such a good time at the Krabi Night Markets, I lost track of time and it got dark before I could make it back on the road to Ao Nang Beach, so I crashed at one of the many B&B / Hostels around the block (Sleepy Whale is fabulous)

The next morning I returned back to experience May and Marks Honey Pancakes. Soft, morish and sweet, the ample portion of four will leave you more than satisfied. A strong cappuccino to wash it down and I was back on the road with a big smile.

Thank you May and Marks for your awesome food, coffee and great service. Your cafe is definitely a must visit for travellers to Krabi, and I for one look forward to coming back on my next visit.

9.5 / 10

ขอบคุณมากครับสำหรับการต้อนรับที่ดีของคุณ มันเป็นสิ่งที่ดีอย่างแท้จริง ทั้งหมดที่ดีสุดเพื่อคุณ

1  Thank Jay M

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I had a really nice mixed bowl of fruit with muesli and home made yogurt. Lovely presentation and good portion sizes.
Reasonable prices for a cafe and huge menu.

2  Thank traveller8243
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

May & Marks has really good quality meals for decent prices. The pizzas have been delicious and we also stopped here for breakfast where I had an open pepperoni and cheese melt - beautiful! Would definitely recommend.

3  Thank EmmaBay
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I came straight away to this place as soon as I stepped in Krabi by the recommendation of a friend who had been here before. It didn't disappoint us at all. It is a Thai coffee place with tons of western influences (its story is on the menu). It is not that easy to find such a place in Thailand (I talk by a long time experience here). Of course the prices are according to its product's quality.
The truth is that we ended up going there 4 times in three days.

I don't have a picture for the best thing there, though: chocolate chip cookies! You won't regret it.

3  Thank ritanobreteixeira
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Pop in and enjoy great coffee and an even better chai latte. Prices are very good and service comes with a smile.

3  Thank saw646